Your Alive? (Adam Ruzek)

female reader x adam ruzek
prompt- this is a part 2 to i will protect you.
this was requested by a couple people but the original prompt was requested by Corebore123 hope you enjoy.
word count- 403 words
________________________________
"How are you alive?" Adam asked me.
"It's a long story Adam." I replied.
"Do tell." He said to me.
"I know your pissed."
"I'm beyond pissed y/n! You made me and your friends think you were dead! I mourned you! I cried! But yet still some part of me is glad your alive."
"Adam my past caught up to me."
He brought his full attention to me.
"What do you mean?"
"In the past I did things that I wish I didn't. That's why I became a cop."
"Y/n. Don't beat around the bush. Tell me the whole story."
"I work for the FBI. Well worked. When I went undercover I got many cops killed and I'll have to live with that forever, especially since I went undercover with the mafia." He looked at me wide eyed.
"The people I went undercover with never got arrested and never found out I was a cop. So I left New York and came to Chicago. I lived my life without having to look behind my back everyday for the first time in years. Two weeks ago my old sergeant contacted me and told she told me that there was a bounty for Detective Y/n Y/ln. The boss of the mafia that I went undercover with found out I'm a cop. They're looking for me. I had to fake my death because as long they think I'm dead then they won't look for me. I have to go on the run Adam. The question is are you coming with me or not?" I asked him before he sat down on the couch.
"Y/n I love you I do."
I stopped him.
"Adam I don't have much time. Are you coming or not? You don't have too but if do you need to know that your gonna be on the run for a while."
I watched him think for a minute.
"I'm coming." I smiled.
"Alright then. Pack your bags."

hi! little a/n, so if you enjoy greys anatomy i just posted a greys anatomy imagines book if you wanna check it out! do you guys want a part three to this?