Infection (All Of One Chicago)

female reader x jay halstead
this was requested by x0_myaa i'm so sorry it took so long
prompt- can you do something with one Chicago it can be anything" so in this imagine it's when they're all hanging out at the bears game and the guy with the infection comes running out. In this y/n is haileys sister and a doctor. she's dating jay.
word count- 340 words
--
"Come on Jay learn to throw!" Hailey yelled from where she was playing football with Jay. I laughed at my sister and boyfriend. 

"Someone's in love!" Stella said nudging my shoulder.
"Hey! Your one to talk!"
"I think it's good that your with such a great guy y/n, you deserve it." Natalie added
"Thank you Nat." I said before turning my attention back to Jay and Hailey playing football. I saw Jay throw the ball too high for Hailey to reach so Matt caught it instead causing Hailey to walk over to us.

"Your boyfriends an asshole." She complained
"I know I've been told that before." I said before watching Jay and now Matt play football.
My attention was drawn away from them when I heard someone yelling for help.
"What the hell?" I muttered to myself as the rest of my first responder friends got up and made their way to someone who fell to the ground. Natalie and I pushed to the front of the group.

"Get out of the way! We're doctors. Sir can you hear me?" I asked kneeling to the ground. 
"Y/n?" Natalie said getting my attention. I looked to where she was hovering over his leg and what I saw terrified me.
"You don't think it's Necrotizing fasciitis do you?" I asked her.
"Looks like it is."

I nodded and got up.
"Someone call an ambulance."
"Already on it." Jay said from where he was talking on his phone.
-- 
Once the paramedics got here we helped get the man in the ambulance.
"I'll meet you at the hospital, it's gonna be a long night." Natalie said as I got in the ambulance.
Boy was she right. It was a very long night.