It's My Fault (Kevin Atwater)

female reader x kevin atwater
this was requested by JaveunaSims hope you enjoy.
prompt- #34, kevin and reader fight and he leaves angry but ends up getting in a car accident. reader blames herself.
just a little backstory since this ones gonna be confusing. prompt 34 is "i don't deserve to be loved." so the backstory is the reader has bad trust issues and she doesn't think she deserves love so her and kevin get into a fight about it. Also this one is going to be in third person.
word count- 489 words
_______________________________
"No I don't!" You shouted at Kevin.
"Yes you do y/n! You deserve to be loved! You deserve everything in the world! Your just too damn stubborn to notice it!" Kevin shouted back at you.
"I don't deserve to be loved. I never have I never will!" He just shook his head.
"Alright, I'm done fighting with you. Goodbye!"
He loudly shouted before walking out the door to your apartment.
"Oh my God! This is all my fault." You sighed sitting down on the couch.
"I'm such an idiot!" You said out loud before burying your hands in your face.

(20 minutes later)
You felt your phone buzz on the couch. Thinking it was Kevin you ignored it and let it go to voicemail. After your phone beeped signaling that you did get a voicemail, you checked it only to see it was Adam, not Kevin.
You clicked on it and you heard Adams voice come up.
"Y/n you gotta call me back! Kevin got hit by a drunk driver! He's not doing too good! Get to med now!" You didn't listen to the rest of the voicemail, instead you grabbed your jacket and car keys and made your way to med.

As soon as you got into the waiting room you went to find Adam. As soon as he saw you he got up to give you a hug.
"This is all my fault." You mumbled into his shoulder.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"We got into a fight before he left. Over something stupid. It's my fault he crashed."
"It is not your fault."
"Yes it is Adam! If I didn't start that stupid fight, he never would have left."
"It's not your fault y/n." You didn't agree with him but you knew their was no point in arguing anymore.

(Hours later)
A nurse had come over to you and told you that Kevin was out of surgery and that he was perfect fine, so you were waiting for him to wake up from the anesthesia.
"Y/n?" You heard causing you to lift your head from your hands.
"Kevin? Thank God." You said before getting up to go over to him.
"I'm so sorry."
"For what?"
"It's my fault you left.." He silenced you by placing a kiss on your lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too."