Kiss Away Your Scars (Blake Gallo)

femalereaderxblakegallo
prompt- #15 "if i could kiss all your scars away, i would."
warnings- their is mentions of domestic abuse and rape.
word count- 898 words
________________________________
Blake and I have been together for a year and a half. He knew nothing about my past relationship or why I never opened up to him about it, nor did I want him to. Sure I trusted him and I did love him but I just was not ready to talk about it. So when he showed up at my doorstep what was I supposed to do? Lie to Blake?

Today started as a normal day, Gallo and I went to work at 51 and we came home to our shared apartment. It was an everyday occurrence that I loved.
"Hey don't burn that!" I yelled to Blake who was cooking burgers.
"Well it's my fault your so distracting!" He yelled back to me.
"Stop getting distracted than."
"Then stop singing obnoxiously to every song that comes on the radio!" He said with a laugh.
"You love it!" I said wrapping my arms around his back.
"You know me to well y/n." He put the burgers that were thankfully not burnt onto a plate. I heard the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it babe." I said walking over to see who was there.
When I opened the door the smile that was on my face instantly fell.
"Well, hello y/n." He said with a smirk that sent chills down my spine.
He reached for my hand and I moved backwards.
"What you didn't miss me?"
"Blake!" I yelled into the apartment, causing him to come up behind me.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yes." The guy answered but I was shaking my head no.
"Y/n who is this?"
"Oh I'm just an old friend, right y/n?" I think Blake could tell that I was uncomfortable and scared because he pushed me behind him.
"I think you should leave." Blake said to him.
"And who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked stepping into our apartment.
"This is my apartment, and if you don't leave I'm going to call the cops."
"Oh come on! I'm sure y/n wants me here. Isn't that right?" He asked with the same bone chilling smirk he had when he first showed up.
"Leave Kevin." I said from behind Blake.
"See that's all I needed to here. I'll call you." He said before stepping out and leaving.
As soon as Blake turned around I fell into his arms crying.
"Hey, hey what's wrong?" After I didn't answer he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the couch. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his side.
"Talk to me y/n, I can't help you unless I know what's going on." He said wiping a tear off my face.
"You know how I told you that I got the scar on my leg from cutting myself with a razor?"
He nodded.
"He threw a knife at me, I needed stitches. When I told the doctor I cut myself with a razor she didn't believe me. I spent more time convincing myself that when he would hit me it was just because he was drunk. I realized it wasn't when he was just drunk when that knife got thrown at me. But I still stayed with him." His eyes caught mine.
"Those weren't the only scars he gave me. The tiny scar on my forehead, was from him smashing a glass on my head. The scar on my wrist is from when he held my arm so tight that his nails dug into my skin."
I couldn't help myself but let the tears fall.
He pulled me tighter against his side.
"When I pressed charges, he convinced the judge that I was lying. When we got home that night he raped me." I could tell Blake felt horrible.
"Uhh two years ago, I was able to prove he did what he did and he went to prison, I guess the fact that he was here means he got out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it, in fact your the only person I've ever told."
He shifted on the couch so that I was sitting right in front of him. He raised my wrist up to his face and placed a sweet kiss on it followed by a sweet kiss on my forehead.
"If I could kiss all your scars away, I would."
I smiled at him.
"I'm so sorry y/n."
"It's not your fault Blake."
"Listen to me, I'm gonna protect you, okay I'm never gonna let him come back here ever again."
I moved so that I could kiss him.
"I love you so much y/n."
"I love you too Blake."
He kissed me again.
"Do you still want to eat?"
"Can we just go to bed?" I asked.
"Of course. Come on baby." He lead me into our bedroom. I fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved that night and I couldn't have been happier.
_____________________________
hi guys! so if you like blake gallo i just posted a new story on my page called "you saved me" it's about blake gallo! anyway please feel free to request i'm all caught up on requests so i'm open to more!