I love you (Kevin Atwater)

female reader x Kevin Atwater
prompt- kevin finds out the reader is pregnant this is gonna be super fluff by the way.
word count- 352 words
————————————————————————
I grabbed the presents I had just wrapped and walked out into the kitchen. Jordan cut me off.
"Are those for me?" He asked trying to see what the presents were.
"Jordan go away." I said with a laugh.
"Fine. Where are you taking them?"
"I'm bringing them to the basement to hide them so you won't snoop like you did last year."
"So they are for me?" I laughed and went down the stairs.

(Kevin's pov.)
I finished washing my hands but before I walked out I noticed something in the trash can.
I picked it up. A pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test.
"Holy crap."
I immediately went to Vinessas room praying it wasn't hers.
"Is this yours?" I asked holding the pregnancy test up for her to see.
"No Kevin. I'm not that dumb to get pregnant at 16. Now back off I have homework too do."
I left her room.
So then it has to be y/n's.
I rushed down the stairs and ran into Jordon.
"Hey have you seen y/n?" I asked.
"She went downstairs to hide Christmas presents." He answered.
"Ok."
I rushed down the stairs.

(y/n pov)
I had just finished hiding the presents when I saw my husband run down the stairs.
"You good?" I asked him.
"When we're you gonna tell me?"
"Tell you what?" I saw the pregnancy test in his hand.
"You found the test."
"Yes I found the test."
"I'm about 4 weeks. I shouldn't even be telling you after what happened last time I was pregnant. I was gonna wait till Christmas to tell you."
"Wait so your saying we're actually gonna have another baby? Your actually saying that Jackson is gonna have a sister or brother?"
"Yes Kev." I said with a smile on my face. He lofted me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek.
"I can't wait till this baby is born."
"Neither can I."