High Risk (Jay Halstead)// AN PLS READ

female reader x jay halstead
prompt- jay and yn are married, and yn is pregnant (only about 6 weeks), and she notices something wrong.
warnings- there is mentions of miscarriage and high risk pregnancy. if your not comfortable with this topic here is your warning.
word count- 703 words
__

I walked out of the bathroom with a new fear in my head. I was bleeding. I was pregnant and bleeding. I walked past all of my colleagues and went straight to Boden's office. "Chief." He looked up from what the paperwork he was doing. "What's up Halstead?" "Can I have the rest of the day off?" "Is everything okay?" I shook my head, hoping to get out of there as soon as possible and get to a doctors. "Go." He told me as if he knew what was going on. "Thank you." I practically ran to my car. I had a miscarriage before, and right now I'm hoping I wasn't having another one.

Once I got to my car I dialed Jay's number hearing it ring in through the speakers. It didn't take long for him to answer. "Hey y/n, what's up?" "Are you busy?" "Kind of." "Well I need you to meet me at the hospital." "Why? Is everything alright, what's going on?" "I think I might be having a miscarriage, and I can't go through that alone. Not again." The first time I was pregnant, Jay and I were broken up. He didn't know I was pregnant at the time and he sure as hell didn't know I had a miscarriage until we got back together. "Yeah, I'll be there soon. Everything's gonna be okay." "You don't know that." "I'll see you soon y/n. I love you." "I love you too Jay."

Jay's Pov

As soon as I got off the phone with y/n I went to Voight's office. "Voight, Y/n just called, I gotta go. You can fire me for leaving but I don't care." "I won't fire you. She's your family. Go." I nodded and raced out to my truck, praying to whatever God there is that y/n and the baby were okay.

Your Pov

I sat in a hospital bed, scared. Fifty million possibilities running through my head. I heard a small knock on the door, hoping it was Natalie with my test results. When the door opened Jay appeared, which may have been even better than Natalie in that moment. "Is there any results yet." I shook my head no as more tears fell from my eyes. "Hey look at me, everything is going to be okay." He said taking my hand. "You didn't let me be here for you last time, but I promise I am here, and I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." I laughed a little at the last part and gave him a kiss, just as we heard another knock on the door. This time it was Natalie. "Alright, I have your test results. I have good and bad news, which do you want first?" "I could really use some good news right now." "Your not having a miscarriage." Jay looked at me and smiled just a tiny bit. "The bad news?" "Your pregnancy is very high risk, so for the next 8 months of your pregnancy I'm putting you on bed rest." "That's better than a miscarriage." I said looking at the bright side. "You two are free to go once your ready." She smiled and walked out of the door. "I told you everything would be okay." "You did." I smiled at Jay, knowing that everything truly was alright.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi everyone first off thank you so much for 100k reads!! I never thought I would have 100, yet alone 100k! Now, I currently have an original book I'm writing called "Colorado Skies." I currently have two chapters up. One is the main characters and their face claims. The second one is rules to apply for two characters. I really need some applications so please go to my profile and apply in the book for a chance for your oc to be features in it! The rules are in the chapter. I would really really appreciate it! Have an amazing weekend to you all!