Your Alive? (Kelly Severide)

Female reader x Kelly severide
This was requested by sypwee hope you enjoy
but I changed up your request a little.
Prompt- Wow, fantastic ! Thank you for this one ! Can you make one, where Voight's daugther is in the Army and she gets kiddnaped and her dad Voight, her Husband Kelly, her gofathers Herrmann and Boden and her best Friend (Brother) Matt thinks she is dead. But after two years she surprises them on the weddingday of Kelly and Stella. Nobody knows about her but the five. After Kelly finds out his wife lives, Kelly says no too Stella, because Reader is Kellys love of his live. Stella attacks Reader and Boden fires Stella. I would love when you can make this. Also Matt isn't Voight's son... so I'm gonna make the reader Voight's daughter but not Matt's sister... hope that's okay. Also I really don't like this at all so I hope I did your request justice and I hope you like it.
Word count- 416 words

I didn't think I would ever get out. But I did. Five years later I got out. When the rescue team showed up I couldn't believe what I saw. I was finally saved.

The flight back to Chicago felt like forever. I didn't text my dad, or Justin, or Erin, or my husband. They all thought I was dead, and at some times I wish I was.
Once I got off the plane the first place I went was the firehouse. I had to see Kelly. I payed the taxi driver and walked in to the firehouse.
I heard music so I followed it too see what looked like a wedding being held behind the firehouse.
"If there is any objections to this union, please speak now, or forever hold your peace." I walked out into the view to see that it was Kelly who was getting married.
"I object." All eyes were now on me.
"Y/n?" Casey asked running over to me.
I heard many people whispering "who is she"
Once Casey reached me he engulfed me in a hug. I was shocked but I hugged him back.
"I thought you were dead."
"So did I." I looked behind me to see Kelly.
"I missed you y/n."
"I missed you too."
"I still love you."
"I never stopped loving you. You were the only thing that kept me going when I was captured."
He leaned forward and kissed me.
"I missed this."
"So did I."