When are you gonna stop lying to me (jay halstead)

female reader x jay halstead
prompt 41,42,43
this was requested by leannnnnnnnnnne i hope you enjoy sorry it took so long
there is mentions of cheating
word count- 335 words
———————————————————————
I put my baby back in the crib. This is the third time he's woken up in the past hour. He misses his dad. I checked the time on my phone sitting on the couch. 12:30 and Jay still isn't home.
As if on cue the front door opened.
"Oh hey y/n."
"It's midnight where the hell were you?"
"What?"
"You haven't been home the past three days and when you are home your an asshole who ignores your wife and your newborn baby. Your just not the same anymore."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I think you know damn well what it means. Are you cheating on me again?"
He looked hurt after I said that.
"I told you that was a mistake, I told you I would never hurt you again."
"Then why haven't you been home?" I snapped at him.
"What the hell is your problem?" He snapped back at me.
"You wanna know my problem? I fell out of love with you months ago! I only stayed because I got pregnant and I didn't want my kids to go through what I went through growing up!" We both went silent.
"That's why I've been avoiding you. I don't love you anymore." Jay said breaking the silence. I felt the tears start to form in my eyes.
"What are we gonna do?" I asked stopping the yelling.
"I don't know."
"At this point I don't think we can save our marriage."
"Neither do I." He pulled me into a hug
"Maybe we should get a divorce. I don't want our son to grow up with a family that just fights all the time."
"Neither do I."
"I will always love you Jay. I'm just not in love with you anymore."
"I'm always gonna love you too too y/n."