Christmas Shopping/The Song

352: INT. PAISLEY PARK (STUDIO) DAY FADE IN: 

One month later, mid December. Rachael has just released her latest album. 

PRINCE: Once again, congratulations to Mrs. Rachael Jackson, for another masterpiece!

RACHAEL: (blushes shyly) Awww! You're too kind! But really, I couldn't've done it without you guys... But um, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. 

PRINCE: What's up?

RACHAEL: Well... I wanted to maybe do a song adding Freddie Mercury's voice. Can you think of something?

PRINCE: Sure, I'll play around with that idea tonight. So, what are you guys doing for Christmas? 

RACHAEL: I think we're going to a Christmas party at Liz's house on Christmas eve and then in the morning it'll just be us at home. 

PRINCE: In that case, I'm staying far away from you. 

RACHAEL: Why? 

PRINCE: Remember last year? You got us all sick. 

RACHAEL: (laughs) Prince, you're not still mad at me over that, are you? 

PRINCE: Well... No, but I was pissed. 

RACHAEL: (laughs) I know, and I'm sorry. But hey, I gotta get going. I'm going Christmas shopping with the girls. 

PRINCE: Ok, well I'll let you know what I come up with for the Freddie thing. 

353: INT. MALL DAY DISSOLVE TO: 

LENCI: So Rach, what are you getting Michael for Christmas this year? 

RACHAEL: Well, I hired another artist to do three huge paintings of him for Neverland. 

LENCI: That's so sweet, any ideas on what to get Prince Jr.? 

RACHAEL: Oh, he likes anything so he shouldn't be too difficult to shop for. 

LENCI: What about you? 

RACHAEL: Honestly, just surprise me. I'll like anything I get. Michael knows that.

LENCI: Well that's good to know! 

354: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (LIVING ROOM) NIGHT DISSOLVE TO: 

Later... 

RACHAEL: (comes in) Honey, I'm home. 

MICHAEL: (standing on a ladder trying to put the star on the tree) Hi sweetheart, I'll be down in a minute. 

RACHAEL: (looks up) Oh honey be careful! 

MICHAEL: It's okay, I got it. (climbs down and kisses her) How was shopping? 

RACHAEL: It was good, I got a couple things for the baby and a few things for you. (kisses him) Let me help you decorate. (starts putting ornaments on the tree) 

MICHAEL: I can't wait til Christmas eve. I haven't seen Liz in so long. 

RACHAEL: I bet her house is gorgeous! 

MICHAEL: Oh, it is! 

355: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (BEDROOM) NIGHT DISSOLVE TO: 

Later that night... 

RACHAEL: (sleeping) (phone rings) (answers it) (groggy) Hello...? 

PRINCE: (on the phone) Rach, it's me. Get over here now. 

RACHAEL: Why...? 

PRINCE: (on the phone) I have a great idea for the song! 

RACHAEL: Can't this wait til tomorrow? 

PRINCE: (on the phone) Rach, I've got Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon here waiting for you. 

RACHAEL: (eyes widen) I'm on my way. (hangs up) 

356: INT. PAISLEY PARK (STUDIO) NIGHT CUT TO: 

RACHAEL: (rushes in) Ok I'm here! (looks around) Where are the guys? 

PRINCE: What a shame, they're not here! 

RACHAEL (slaps him) You asshole! Don't ever fuck with me when it comes to Queen! I got all dolled-up for nothing! 

PRINCE: Quit your whining and listen to this. (plays the track) 

RACHAEL: Wow... Prince, that's... That's amazing! 

PRINCE: I call it, "Don't Stop Christmas Now." And I've already gotten written permission from the guys. 

RACHAEL: Really? Oh that's amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 

PRINCE: Alright, alright. You're welcome! Now go home.

RACHAEL: (leaves)

Next chapter will be up when I finish. Don't worry, I'm not gonna let this mature content bullshit stop me. And I won't be moving unless one of my books is removed, so don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!! Please continue to sign and share the petition as much as you can. Thanks so much for your support and thanks for reading!! ❤