Happy Birthday Rachael!

(A/N: So I changed some of the lyrics to "Happy Birthday Lisa" to fit the story. I'm sure you figured that out but just in case you've never heard the song I just wanted to let you guys know that. Ok, I'm done. Continue! ☺)

64: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (BEDROOM) DAY FADE IN:

One week later, Rachael's birthday.

RACHAEL: (sleeping)

MICHAEL: (comes in quietly and starts singing) Rachael it's your birthday, God bless you this day. You gave me the of being a father and I'm proud of you today. Rachael it's your birthday, happy birthday Rachael . Rachael it's your birthday, happy birthday Rachael. I wish you love and good will, I wish you peace and joy. I wish you better than your heart desires and your first kiss from a boy! (kisses her)

RACHAEL: (chuckles)

MICHAEL: Rachael it's your birthday, happy birthday Rachael. Rachael it's your birthday, happy birthday Rachael... Happy birthday Rach!

RACHAEL: Michael, that was so sweet! Thank you! (wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him)

MICHAEL: You're welcome! I got you something. (pulls out a box)

RACHAEL: Michael, you didn't have to get me anything! (opens it up to find a pair of rose shaped Diamond earrings and matching necklace) (gasps) Michael, it's so beautiful! This must've cost a fortune!

MICHAEL: Nothing's too much for you!

RACHAEL: I love you! (cups his face and kisses him passionately)

MICHAEL: I love you more. (hears Prince start crying)

RACHAEL: I'll get him.

MICHAEL: No, no, no, no, no. I'll get him, you stay here and relax, I'm gonna feed him and then I'm gonna make you breakfast in bed! (leaves)

65: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (NURSERY) DAY CUT TO:

Michael has some bonding time with Prince.

MICHAEL: (comes in and picks him up) Hey, what's the matter little one? Shh... (starts singing softly) Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by if you smile. With your fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever so near, that's the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just... Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by if you smile through your fear and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile. That's the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile...

PRINCE JR.: (falls asleep)

MICHAEL: (kisses his forehead and puts him back in the crib)

66: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (BEDROOM) DAY CUT TO:

Michael and Rachael have breakfast together.

MICHAEL: (comes in with a tray) Ok, I made your favorite. Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with two eggs over easy, bacon, home fries and toast. (serves her)