The Concert (Part One)

122: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (BEDROOM) DAY FADE IN:

Two days later, January 2nd, 1990.

MICHAEL: (gently wakes her up) Hey, wake up sweetie, we gotta get up and get to Paisley.

RACHAEL: (slowly opens her eyes) (smiles softly) What time is it?

MICHAEL: Almost 7.

RACHAEL: (moans) Ok. (gets up)

MICHAEL: How's your throat feel? Ready to rock?

RACHAEL: Definitely!

MICHAEL: Perfect!

123: EXT. PAISLEY PARK (FRONT DOOR) DAY DISSOLVE TO: 

PRINCE: Well good morning sleeping beauty!

RACHAEL: Haha, funny. Let's go. (they all get on the jet)

124: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY CUT TO:

The gang are off to Boston for Rachael's first solo tour.

PRINCE: You think you're ready?

RACHAEL: I think so.

PRINCE: Well, you better know so. The first show's in Boston so you'll be close to home.

RACHAEL: Awesome!

PRINCE: Oh, and here's your outfit for tonight.

RACHAEL: (looks at it) (to herself) "It was a cute pink jacket, bell bottoms and a small bra. From the corner of my eye I could see Michael blushing and Prince smirking. To be honest, I liked it." Wow, this is actually really cute.

MICHAEL: Prince, it's January. New England weather can be brutal this time of year. Don't you think she should be dressing in something warmer? She could catch a cold.

PRINCE: Man, you don't give a rat's ass if she catches a cold, you just don't want your precious wife going out onstage wearing something revealing.

MICHAEL: Prince, if I didn't want Rachael wearing something revealing I wouldn't have let her perform with you.

PRINCE: Oh you're one to talk, you two were spooning onstage!

MICHAEL: (covers his ears in disgust) Ugh I hate that word!

RACHAEL: Guys, it's 7 in the morning, is this really necessary?

MICHAEL: What about you?! You coerced her into recording Erotic Land and then released it behind her back!

PRINCE: Erotic City.

MICHAEL: Whatever! That was worse than what we were doing!

RACHAEL: Guys, enough! (to Michael) Honey, I'm sure the venue will be heated. (to Prince) Prince, stop being such an asshole. Thank you.

MICHAEL: (puts his arm around Rachael in a protective manner)

PRINCE: (to himself) "Look at him over there, marking his territory." (takes a lick of a grape lollipop)

MICHAEL: (to himself) "Look at him eyeballing my babygirl. He's so competitive, it's pathetic."

RACHAEL: (to herself) "This is so awkward..."

PRINCE JR.: (in his head) "I just did a boom boom."

125: INT. HOTEL SUITE DAY CUT TO:

Later that day, the gang arrive at the hotel.