An Old Fashioned Christmas (1995)

714: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY FADE IN: 

Two weeks later, December 24th, 1995. Christmas Eve. Michael and Rachael are flying to Massachusetts with the kids to spend Christmas with her parents. 

MICHAEL: How much longer til we get to Boston? 

RACHAEL: We should be there in about 20 minutes. 

MICHAEL: Good. 

715: INT. MIKE AND HOPE'S HOUSE (LIVING ROOM) NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Awhile later, the gang arrives at Rachael's parents house. 

RACHAEL: (comes in with Michael and the kids) Hi guys! (hugs them tightly) 

HOPE: Hi baby! (hugs them tightly) It's so good to see you! You're just in time for the Captain and Tennille Christmas special and the annual marathon of the Johnny Cash Christmas specials. 

RACHAEL: Oh! Awesome! (they all sit down on the couch and watch) 

HOPE: Yeah, we were gonna change it but we know you love this cheesy 70s shit for whatever reason. 

RACHAEL: (rolls her eyes) 

716: INT. MIKE AND HOPE'S HOUSE (LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN: 

The next day, Christmas, 1995. 

PRINCE JR.: (gently shaking Michael and Rachael) Mommy, Daddy wake up. It's Christmas! 

RACHAEL: (slowly opens her eyes) It's only 6 in the morning sweetheart. 

PRINCE JR.: Pwease! (gives her the puppy eyes) 

RACHAEL: (giggles softly) Ok, ok. Just wait til nana and grampa to get up ok? 

PRINCE JR. Ok Mama. 

A short time later...

RACHAEL: (opening presents) (to herself) "Not long after, my parents woke up and we were all able to open presents. Prince got his usual Spiderman toys he asks for every year on his list to Santa. Paris had seemed to develop a strong love for the Muppets. Especially for Miss Piggy, Kermit, and Cookie Monster. For a two year old she seemed very smart and aware. So Michael and I got her a bunch of plushies, a blankie, and a jumbo sized Cookie Monster for her to sleep with at night." 

"