Vegas

146: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY FADE IN:

The next day, the gang are off to Vegas.

RACHAEL: Where are we going again?

PRINCE: Vegas.

RACHAEL: Cool.

MICHAEL: I can't wait to perform with you again like the old days!

RACHAEL: (chuckles) Neither can I!

PRINCE: Since when did this become the Mike and Tina Revue?

RACHAEL: (smirks) Cute. And besides it's only one song, chill.

PRINCE JR.: (starts crying)

RACHAEL: What's the matter baby? (cradles him) Huh? Oh, you're probably hungry. (looks up at Prince) Um, a little privacy please?

PRINCE: (looks at her in disgust) You gotta whip your nip out right here?

RACHAEL: Yes, the baby bottles need to be heated and there's no microwave on this jet, so shut up and close your eyes.

PRINCE: Whatever. (looks away and covers his eyes)

RACHAEL: (unbuttons her shirt and starts breastfeeding Prince Jr.)

PRINCE: (discreetly takes a peek) (to himself) "I'd sure like to get me a little taste of that!"

MICHAEL: (glares at him) (whispers) Keep it in your pants Princey! I know exactly what you're thinking in that diseased mind of yours!

PRINCE: Yeah, I'm thinking you look like a bad Diana Ross lookalike!

MICHAEL: (presses his lips together angrily)

RACHAEL: Guys, seriously, can we just get through one day without you two bickering?

MICHAEL: (pouts)

PRINCE: (pouts)

147: INT. CASINO DAY DISSOLVE TO:

Later that day, the gang arrives in Vegas.

MICHAEL: Ok, I gotta meet LL soon, I'll be back in time for the show. (kisses her) I love you.

RACHAEL: I love you too.

For this next part, use this for reference:

148: INT. RECORDING STUDIO DAY DISSOLVE TO:

Later, Michael records a track with LL Cool J.

LL COOL J: Hey Mike, in the Smooth Criminal video, how'd you lean forward like that?

MICHAEL: (sitting on top of the piano) Well, you know, we had a Swami come in and he did a ritual and he leaned forward and we all leaned forward together.

LL COOL J: Really???

MICHAEL: Nooo silly!

LL COOL J: (laughs) (pauses) Hey Mike... I gotta pass gas.

MICHAEL: What?

LL COOL J: I gotta fart.

MICHAEL: You gotta what?

LL COOL J: I gotta fart.

MICHAEL: Well go ahead then!

LL COOL J: (farts)

MICHAEL: (giggles) Ohohoh!

LL COOL J: Man, I could sure go for some ice cream right now.

MICHAEL: Really? Ok. (picks up the phone and dials a number) Hey... Guess what LL did?...

LL COOL J: (to himself) "WTF is he doing???"

MICHAEL: ...He ordered some ice cream.

LL COOL J: (laughs) Man Mike, for a split second I thought you were gonna rat me out!

MICHAEL: (giggles) Why would I do that?

LL COOL J: I don't know.

MICHAEL: Anyway, let's finish this song, I have to meet my wife at the casino up the street for a show. (plays the track)

149: INT. DRESSING ROOM NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Michael and Rachael get ready to go onstage.

MICHAEL: (runs in) (out of breath) Hey... Did I... Miss anything?

RACHAEL: No, you're right on time.

MICHAEL: Good. Hey... Want some ice cream?

RACHAEL: Uh... Sure. (eats it)

PRINCE: (knocks on the door) Hey, dairy queen, it's showtime.

RACHAEL: Ok.

PRINCE: (notices the ice cream) Ooh! I'll take that! (takes it from her and licks it)

RACHAEL: Hey!

PRINCE: You won't be needing this! You've got a show to do!

RACHAEL: (rolls her eyes and walks out)

150: INT. CASINO NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Michael and Rachael perform together.

MICHAEL: (comes out) (crowd screams) (starts singing) Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so I call your name. Whispers at morning, our love is dawning, Heaven's glad you came. You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I'm so proud to say I love you. Your love's got me high, I long to get by. This time it's forever, love is the answer...

RACHAEL: (comes out and starts singing) I hear your voice now, you are my choice now, the love you bring. Heaven's in my heart, at your call I hear harps and angels sing. You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I can't live my life without you...

MICHAEL: (starts walking towards her) I just can't go wrong...

RACHAEL: I feel we belong...

MICHAEL: My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you! (both) I just can't stop loving you! I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do? Cause I just can't stop loving you. (points to her and smiles lovingly at her) At night when the stars shine, I pray in you I'll find a love so true...

RACHAEL: When morning awakes me, will you come and take me?

MICHAEL: Oh my love...

RACHAEL: I'll wait for you...

MICHAEL: Hold on... (caresses her thigh sensually) You know how I feel, I won't stop until I hear your voice saying "I do."

RACHAEL: (passionately) I do... This thing can't go wrong...

MICHAEL: This feeling's so strong. My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you! (both) I just can't stop loving you! I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do? Cause I just can't stop loving you...

RACHAEL: We can change all the world tomorrow...

MICHAEL: We can sing songs of yesterday...

RACHAEL: I can say, hey, farewell to sorrow...

MICHAEL: This is my life and I want to see you for always! I just can't stop loving you! I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do? Cause I just can't stop loving you! (crowd gives a standing ovation)

RACHAEL: (takes his hand and they both bow)

Next chapter will be up when I finish it. Thanks for reading!!