Questions

483: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN: 

The next day... 

MICHAEL: (comes in) Hi sweetie. 

RACHAEL: (looks up at him) Hi honey. 

MICHAEL: (sits down next to her and takes her hand) I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. 

RACHAEL: I know sweetheart, it's okay. You were under a lot of stress. 

MICHAEL: You're right though... Prince might be able to help prove my innocence... I just hate to put either one of you through that. 

RACHAEL: (squeezes his hand) I know, but we're here to help and support you through this. Now let's go. (both leave) 

484: INT. POLICE STATION DAY CUT TO: 

Later, the Jackson's get questioned by the police. 

DETECTIVE: Right in here Mr. Jackson. 

MICHAEL: (sits down)

DETECTIVE: Mr. Jackson, when did you first meet Jordan Chandler? 

MICHAEL: I met Jordan in May of 1992. My wife and I were on our way to lunch when our limo broke down in front of a house, so my wife went and knocked on the door. 

DETECTIVE: And that's when you met Jordan's father, Evan Chandler? 

MICHAEL: Yes. And then he was kind enough to tow us to a car dealership where David Schwartz was working. 

DETECTIVE: Jordan's stepfather. 

MICHAEL: Yes. Mr. Schwartz offered us a rental free of charge and asked if I would stay and meet Jordy. 

DETECTIVE: And from that day on you developed a close relationship with the boy? 

MICHAEL: And his parents. 

DETECTIVE: And they were frequent guests at Neverland and accompanied you on various vacations? 

MICHAEL: Yes. 

DETECTIVE: And where would Jordan usually sleep? 

MICHAEL: Usually in a guestroom at Neverland or a separate suite with his mother.if we were traveling.

DETECTIVE: Usually? Where else would he sleep? 

MICHAEL: Well there were a few times when he fell asleep in my room, and I would get a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor. 

DETECTIVE: Mr. Jackson, Mr. Chandler has stated that he caught you in bed with his son. Do you recall this incident? 

MICHAEL: Yes, but it isn't what you think. I was getting ready for bed and my son came in saying he wanted to sleep with Jordan, and when I went to leave, Prince asked me to stay with him, so Prince got in bed next to Jordy and I got in on Prince's side of the bed so he was in the middle.

DETECTIVE: Did you ever make any inappropriate advances on Jordan? 

MICHAEL: (shakes his head) Never.