The Diamonds And Pearls Tour

(A/N: Hi! So first off I wanna apologize for the fact that this chapter is insanely long. It's one of the concert chapters so there's a lot of songs. Second, the clip above is from this tour but the set list isn't exact as it is in this chapter, I couldn't find one with all these ones even though I copied the set list for this tour. I've also included individual videos for each song if you don't feel like watching the whole concert. Once again I apologize for the long chapter and as always please enjoy!)

380: EXT. PAISLEY PARK (FRONT DOOR) DAY FADE IN: 

The next day, April third, 1992. The first day of Prince's tour. 

PRINCE: Well, that's the last of it Rach, you ready?

RACHAEL: Yeah, just give me a second to say goodbye to Michael. (hugs him tightly) I'll call you as soon as we land. 

MICHAEL: Have a safe flight. (kisses her passionately) (picks Prince Jr. up) Say bye bye to Mommy. 

PRINCE JR.: Bye bye Mommy. 

RACHAEL: Awww, bye bye sweetheart. (kisses his cheek) Mama loves you. (hesitantly gets on the jet) 

MICHAEL: (they wave goodbye) 

381: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY

Rachael and Prince head out on tour. 

PRINCE: You okay? 

RACHAEL: Yeah... It's just so hard to leave them.

PRINCE: I get it Rach, but I guarantee once we hit that stage you'll feel better. 

382: INT. DRESSING ROOM NIGHT

PRINCE: Rach, you almost ready? 

RACHAEL: Yeah, just gotta finish my makeup. 

PRINCE: Listen, do you know Take My Hand, Precious Lord? 

RACHAEL: Yeah, why?

PRINCE: Would you be willing to sing the first verse before we all go out as like a little intro? 

RACHAEL: Um, I mean I guess. I haven't rehearsed it but sure. 

PRINCE: Great, let's go. (both walk out) 

383: INT. TOKYO DOME NIGHT

The show. 

RACHAEL: (starts singing)
Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, help me stand
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand, precious Lord
Lead me home...