The Princess Bride

720: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (BEDROOM) DAY FADE IN: 

One month later, February 14th, 1996. The day of Prince and Mayte's wedding. 

RACHAEL: (gently but quickly shakes him awake) Michael, Michael wake up. We gotta get to Minneapolis now. 

MICHAEL: What time is it? 

RACHAEL: 5. Come on, get up we gotta go. 

721: INT. DRESSING ROOM DAY CUT TO: 

Rachael and Michael have arrived at the church and are now helping Mayte get ready. 

RACHAEL: (doing her hair) Mayte, you look so beautiful. Prince is gonna love this!

MAYTE: Awww! Thanks Rachael! And I really appreciate you doing my hair, it looks great! 

RACHAEL: You're welcome! My Mom is the true hairdresser in the family but your style is really simple so it's easy for me! 

MAYTE: Well that's... (hears the sound of helicopters coming from outside) Do you hear that? 

RACHAEL: Yeah, what is that? 

MAYTE: (turns to her father) Daddy? 

JOHN GARCIA: Don't worry baby, that's for you. Prince asked for a police escort, the press caught on. 

MICHAEL: (comes in) Mayte, Prince is on the phone for you. (hands her the phone) 

MAYTE: (takes the phone) Hey honey. 

PRINCE: (on the phone) Don't worry about it. I have a way to get there. They won't see me. I'm having a limo come over, but I'm riding in the back of the van with the flowers. 

MAYTE: (giggles) Ok, see you soon. (hangs up) 

722: INT. ST. METHODIST CHURCH DAY CUT TO: 

The wedding. 

RACHAEL: (takes her seat next to Michael) (to herself) "While we waited for the wedding to begin, the planner passed out a beautiful wedding program and invitations for a party afterwards being held at Paisley Park." 

"