Meet The Chandlers

388: INT. LIMO DAY FADE IN: 

One month later, early May 1992. Michael and Rachael are on their way to a restaurant for lunch. 

MICHAEL: I'm so glad Prince let you take some time off. 

RACHAEL: Me too. 

MICHAEL: How's the tour been? 

RACHAEL: It's been great, I mean I'm only with him for a few more weeks til you go on tour but it's been really great. 

MICHAEL: Good. (they hear a bang) (presses the intercom button) Bill? What's going on? 

BILL: Flat tire Mr. Jackson, I'll go and see if we have a spare. 

MICHAEL: I'm sorry about this sweetheart. 

RACHAEL: It's okay honey, I'm in no rush! 

BILL: I'm so sorry Mr. Jackson, we don't have a spare. 

RACHAEL: We're right next to a house, I'll go ask if they can help us. (gets out of the limo) 

389: EXT. HOUSE DAY 

RACHAEL: (knocks on the door) 

EVAN CHANDLER: (opens the door) Hi, can I help you? 

RACHAEL: Hi, I'm so sorry to bother you. My name is Rachael Jackson, our limo broke down and I was wondering if you could help us? 

EVAN CHANDLER: Sure, my son's step dad owns a car dealership. I could give you a ride. 

RACHAEL: Really? That'd be great! Thank you so much! Oh, um by the way, my husband is kinda famous, so our bodyguard will have to tag along if that's okay. 

EVAN CHANDLER: Sure, that's fine. 

RACHAEL: (goes back over to the limo) Honey, come on. I got us a ride to a car dealership. (they all get in the car) 

390: INT. CAR DEALERSHIP DAY 

EVAN CHANDLER: (comes in) Dave, I got a new client for you. 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: (comes out) Hi there. (shakes Michael's hand) David Schwartz. 

MICHAEL: I'm Michael, my limo broke down and I need a car. 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: Well, I can help you there. Come with me and I'll show you our best selections. (takes Michael) 

RACHAEL: (turns to Evan) So, what do you do for a job? 

EVAN CHANDLER: Well, I'm a dentist but I'm also a screenwriter. 

RACHAEL: That's impressive! 

EVAN CHANDLER: (chuckles) I guess so. 

Later... 

MICHAEL: Thank you so much for helping us. 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: No problem Mr. Jackson. 

MICHAEL: Please, call me Michael. How much do I owe you for the car? 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: No charge.

MICHAEL: Are you sure? 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: Yes, it's all yours. 

MICHAEL: That's very sweet of you. 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: There is one thing... My step son Jordy is a huge fan, if I call my wife and have her bring him down, would you mind meeting him? 

MICHAEL: Of course!

DAVID SCHWARTZ: Great! Thank you so much. (dials their number) 

Later... 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: Michael, this is my wife June. 

JUNE CHANDLER: (shakes his hand) Mr. Jackson. 

DAVID SCHWARTZ: And this is Jordy. 

MICHAEL: (shakes his hand) Hi, it's so nice to meet you! 

JORDAN: (starstruck) Hi... I-I love your music! 

MICHAEL: Thank you!

JORDAN: (gives him a poster) Um, would you sign this? 

MICHAEL: Of course! (signs it) There you go! 

JORDAN: Thank you! So, is it true you have your own amusement park? 

MICHAEL: (laughs) Yes. Maybe you can come visit sometime! 

JORDAN: Can we go Mom? Please? 

JUNE CHANDLER: Oh... Sure honey! 

JORDAN: Yay! 

MICHAEL: Why don't you guys come by tomorrow? I'll show you around and we can go on all kinds of rides! 

JORDAN: Ok! 

MICHAEL: Well, we're late for lunch so we have to go, but it was so good to meet you all! (leaves) 

391: INT. RESTAURANT DAY

RACHAEL: Jordan was just adorable! 

MICHAEL: He was, but so are you! 

RACHAEL: (blushes shyly) I love you so much! 

MICHAEL: I love you more.

Well, Jordan has entered the story. Different sources say they met in 93, some say 92. I went with 92 just because that makes more sense to me that they knew each other longer before the allegations started. So, question, Michael will be going on tour. I want some opinions, when he goes on tour do you guys think I should do each date or one concert every few months and time skip? Not all the set lists were the same and there's plenty of footage and audio on YouTube from probably every show, do you guys think I should do this as an actual tour or just keep this the way I've been doing it and do the time skips? Holidays will still be included either way, I just want some input cuz I can't decide. Honestly I'm dreading going into 93 cuz there's so much info on the case I have to get right, I mean I'm gonna do it obviously because I can't just ignore that, it's just gonna be a lot of dates to memorize but I'll get it done. Also, honestly what do you guys think of this book? Is it getting too long? Is it getting boring? Be honest. I wanted this to be an epic long book because Michael went through so much in his life. Anyway, thanks so much for reading!!