Chapter 65

*stephs POV*

It's been a couple of days now since Brit is here and I still have no idea where on this planet this man could keep us. I'm so worried about the others. Are they still looking for us? Do they think we are dead? Did they give up? Are they awake at night trying to figure out where we are or did they just continue on with their lives? I've got so many questions but no answers. I miss them, I miss my protective Beau but mostly my family. Does my family know about this? Goodness I need answers.

But before I could think more into this, my thoughts were interrupted once again by that man. He walked passed me, went into the room where Brit is and seconds later had her by the arms. Her arms were attached, just like mine, on my back. He sat us both on the bed and told us to shut up. We did so. We were looking at each other with worried looks. Just our eyes were saying so many words even though our mouths weren't moving. Few minutes later, he comes back. With someone... It's Olivia. We both stood up and the man just looked at us with furious looks and we sat back down.

"You girls are starting to really get on my nerves. You two don't move." As he pointed to me and Brit. We had no where to go anyways, all doors and windows were locked. Nothing to help us hide.

It's been i don't know how long since I've been trapped in this stupid basement and I still have no idea who is this man. I don't regonize his voice very well, maybe it's because of that mask that is hiding his mouth or maybe it's because he's faking an accent. I don't know.

We had duck tape in front of our mouth so we couldn't talk either. This is hell.

Soon enough, he's back.

" I'm keeping you both here. Be happy. If I see you've tried to do something, I don't know if either of you will ever be able to see your families again." He threatens.

Kind of got us scared, but would he really kill us? Does he really means those words?