Chapter 62

***Olivia's POV***

*Flash!" Zayn's camera clicked and i smiled to myself. "How's it look?" i asked. He grinned boyishly. "Beautiful as usual." His brown eyes sparkled with sincerity. The sun shone on my face as I took a sip of my ice cold tea. Exams had just ended and Zayn had convinced me to go to the lake with him and Beau for the weekend. I didn't really feel like going anywhere with Zayn but I went for Beau's sake. He's had trouble coping and a lake vacation would help him take his mind off of things.

I adjusted my turquoise bikini top and stretched my legs across my towel. It was strangely warm today. "Babe come in the water! It's great!" Zayn called. Him and Beau were splashing around like kids in the water. I exhaled deeply and shook my head. "LOSERRRR!" Beau yelled and splashed water in my direction. The droplets felt cool against my exposed skin and I shivered a bit. Zayn surfaced and walked up to me. "You're going in." He said and his strong arms wrapped around me. His skin was cold against mine and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Zayn's gonna get you so wet, Olivia!" Beau shouted. Cheeky little bitch. I completely lost it and laughed like an idiot.

Suddenly, Zayn let go and I flew into the water. My body crashes against the water and I screamed. A cold rush filled me and I swam up to the surface. Zayn and Beau were laughing at me. I dove under and pulled Zayn down with me. I caught him off guard and he screamed like a little girl. Perfect. "You think you're so funny." He shook his head and I giggled. Zayn reached for me and held me close. My legs wrapped around his waist and he ran one hand down my back. "Please don't rape each other right here in the open lake....other people swim in this water you know!" Beau said and splashed us. I gave him a sarcastic smile and jumped out of Zayn's arms. We played in the water for an hour just laughing and talking without a care in the world. It felt nice to be normal for a change.

At one point Beau suggested we explore a bit. Ok Dora. We swam around near a forest area and took turns leading the way. I got a bit tired and pulled myself up onto a rock near the foresty shore. Beau and Zayn were messing around a few feet away from me being obnoxious. I pulled my dark hair away from my face and glanced around the area.

"Olivia!" I heard a whisper calling my name. My head shot up in alert and I scanned the area. My eyes landed on a familiar figure waving her arms madly. It was Steph. My heart sank and my whole body tensed. "Olivia!!!!" Her voice was shaking and I could see a tear streaming down her face. I peeked at the boys to see if they saw her too but Zayn was too busy shoving Beau underwater. I jumped off my spot on the rock and paddled myself through the water.

Then, I felt a yank on my ankle. I turned and a person fully clothed in all black and a scuba mask was holding onto me with a death grip. I was forced underwater and my vision clouded.

I gasped for air and kicked my arms and legs wildly, desperate to break free. My worst fear is drowning. A wave of panic filled me and I could feel my lungs filling with water. I screamed as loud as I could and closed my eyes tightly. As if that would help at all! Then I felt myself being dragged onto the forest floor by my legs. I choked for air and managed to speak Zayn's name. All I could see was a blur of black and green with browns. My head was spinning and my body felt numb. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!? STOP!!!" I could hear Zayn's voice in the distance. Was he yelling at me?? "OLIVIAAAAA!" Beau called my name. The last thing I felt was a sharp pain in my head.

And everything went black.