Chapter 12

* Stephanie's POV *

Here we were, Monday, first day of college with the classes. It was official. Art was the first class of the day at 10 am. I got ready and got into class. I sat on a chair and in front of me I had paintbrush, paint and papers.

Class started soon and students started coming. I had a huge smile on my face web I saw Beau enter the class. We made eye contact and he came towards me and sat right next to me.

Class started and we already had to paint a picture of someone. Beau and I decided to paint each other.

" don't move." I said giggling.

" well if you stopped making me laugh, I may be able to stay still." he replies winking.

" very funny.." I said sarcastically." But umm.. I saw you were talking to this girl yesterday, you two seemed pretty flirty together." i tried to this without sounding to jealous, he wasn't my boyfriend so why should I be jealous right!?

" oh her... Umm.. She's just a friend. She just wanted someone to talk to, I guess. She isn't my type." he winked at me again. What does that wink mean. He's into me? No what am I saying..

" haha she was pretty." I told him. She was actually gorgeous, I thought she was actually Beaus type. Blonde hair, blue eyes, an just everything I thought he wanted into a girl.

" ya she was pretty but she wasn't as beautiful as you." he said looking away.

I blushed and was able to get out a little " thanks."

We talked, laughed for the rest of the period. At the end of the class we had to show our painting to the rest of the class. When everyone was done, I gave my painting to Beau and he gave me mine.

I went back into my dorm and hung it on my wall. It was so lovely. " wow that's beautiful." gasped Brittany as she in the dorm.

" I know right. Beau did this in our art class. I love it." I told her.

" so you and Beau and item yet?" she asked me nudging my arm.

" I wish.. But c'mon he doesn't have an interest in me. He told me I was a sister to him, how could I tell him I literally love him if I'm his 'little sister'?" I said sighing.

" well you just never know. He may be in you, just the way he looks at you shows his feelings aren't 'friendly feelings' I can promise you that." she replied trying to cheer me up.

" thanks I hope so." I told her hugging her as a thank you.