Chapter 38

*Taylor's POV*

For the next few hours, all 7 of us were looking for Steph. We looked everywhere around the university. We called the cops, but they didn't do anything. Apparently a lot of college kids go missing and come back a few days later. But I know Stephanie. She doesn't party a lot. Definitely not by herself. She was taken. And whoever the hell killed amanda, isn't joking around anymore.

"So, Taylor... what happened with the shirt?" Brittany asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

"Why did you pass out? I mean it's a bloody shirt. I got that. What's the symbolism?" Olivia asked me.

"It was Amanda's shirt. The one she was wearing that night." I said. All of us were waking around the dock with flashlights.

"Wait... that shirt was..." Liv and Brit just looked at each other.

"Yeah. And it said nothing about her being naked in the police report. So somebody got that shirt after the police found her." I said, waving my flashlight around the trees.

"Wait. Police report?" Zayn, Harry and Beau all said in synchronization.

"Funny story..." Brit said. We told them about the police report, and Toby and Amanda.

"So... did Toby take Steph?" Beau asked, sitting down on a bench.

"We don't know. He has no reason too." I said, sitting next to him.

"Well who would have a reason to take her? She was the sweetest girl ever." Beau said, starting to cry.

"I don't know." Brit said.

"Whoever took her has a plan. A plan to take all of us." Olivia said, looking at the ground.

"The only question now is.." Brit said, biting her nails.

I finished her sentence for her. "Who's next."