Chapter 59

*Taylor's POV*

I smiled at Olivia, and very kindly kicked the drunk guy out of her bed. I fixed myself up a bit, and wore something a little less slutty. I took a sip of some coffee Olivia had brought me.

"Why don't we head down to your dads shop?" Olivia proposed. I smiled at the idea, & we walked down to my car. It was an old 1969 Chevy Camaro. My mom bought it for me, after I won in the Tokyo Diving Competition. I cherished the thing, & no one, not even Olivia was allowed to drive it.

The 15 minute drive to Vortelli Gelato & Desserts was totally worth. Everyone loved to come here and get Gelato.

"Olivia! Taylor! My girls, how are you?" My dad, being the Italian man he was, thought of Olivia, Brit, and Steph as family. They called him Papa Johnny, which was a bit strange.

He gave us our gelato, and we sat outside in the warm weather. I saw a car pull up next to us.

"Uh...?" I said. Olivia had a tiny smirk on her face. Tom rolled down the window. He smiled at me.

I knew it was time to talk. I directed him to my car, leaving Zayn and Olivia to talk.

"Taylor, I'm sorry." He said. "What I did was wrong. I didn't mean any of it. I saw you at the party with 14 guys grabbing your ass, & the amount of guys going in and out of your dorm is scaring me." He smiled.

"Yeah, well, what I said wasn't exactly nice either. I should've been there for you." I grabbed his hand, which was warm, and helped heat up my body in this December weather. He placed a small kiss on my cheek, and then his brown eyes met mine.

"I never realized this before, but I want to marry you." He whispered. I smiled, out of joy. I wanted to marry him, too.

"Someday, boo." Olivia & Zayn looked annoyed at eachother, so I thought I'd go over to help the awkwardness.

When my dad saw Tom & Zayn, they both went to the back room so "Papa Johnny" could show them his newest desserts. For some reason, they were both very interested.

"You okay Liv?" I asked. She nodded her head. A few tears fell down her face, and the moon made them reflect.

"What if I'm next?" She said. I took a deep breath.

"They are still alive. Toby wouldn't have the guts to kill them." I said.

"He killed Amanda."

"Maybe he wasn't alone..." I proposed. "He's a prick, Olivia. He got Amanda pregnant, & killed her to hide the evidence. But I will not let him touch us. Or Brit and Steph. If they are dead, I will take a gun to that mans head." I whispered.

"I'll be right there with you." She said.

I drove back to the dorm, and watched 21 Jump Street with Tom and Olivia and Zayn. But it wasn't the same.

If they were gone, nothing would be the same.

But Olivia is right.

Who is next?