Chapter 70

***Olivia's POV***

It started with a tap on the window. A definite knock on the glass. I tried my best to move around to face the noise. I looked around at the other girls' faces and no one seemed interested. They probably think it's the wind or something but wind doesn't knock. My heart started racing and I struggled to get at least one hand free. It was no use, I was bound tightly. All I could do was sit and listen carefully. I heard footsteps outside the window and muffled voices. Somehow I knew that the boys had come for us. I screamed as loudly as I could through the silver duct tape on my lips, hoping Steph and Brit would pick up my signal. Suddenly, the bars were removed one by one, and a foot kicked open the window. Glass shattered everywhere and two familiar boys crawled through the window payne. Harry obviously rushed to Brittany's side and I saw tears forming in her blue eyes as she took in his presence. Steph was screaming with joy as Beau took her in his arms and worked to set her free. The boys worked quickly, and before I knew it both girls were freed and intertwined with their lover. It was absolutely beautiful. Their lips touched with passion, as if they thought they'd never see the other again. I found myself missing Zayn. Where's my hero? I felt a pang of loneliness as I watched the couples embrace while I sat with my hands bound and mouth covered. A good ten minutes passed by and I was still unnoticed. I screamed a bit to get the attention of the group and was finally acknowledged. Steph and Harry rushed to my side and worked to untie the knots. I felt the pressure from the rope on my wrist let up and I reached my hands to my mouth and ripped off the duct tape. I couldn't even feel the painful sting I was so exhausted. Harry pulled me into a hug and Steph joined. Brittany and Beau ran to me and wrapped their arms around us. I clutched tightly onto my friends, grateful that I was alive to see their faces again. I felt tears uncontrollably spilling out of my eyes as I held on tighter. "Don't cry, Liv. It's ok now." Brittany said softly. "No one's going to hurt you." Beau added. I gave a slight smile. "Where's Taylor and Tom?" I asked curiously. Harry smirked. "Tom helped her to the car. I think she's still unconscious but he's got her safe." He slung his arm around Brittany and pulled her close. She leaned in close to his face and I turned away. "Oh God please don't start making out now....at least wait until we're home ok?" Steph said ruining the moment. I giggled a little and shivered in my thin towel. I've been wearing the same bikini from the lake for about a week now and I'm praying I haven't caught hypothermia. "Um guys...? Let's leave before he comes back ok?" I suggested running to the window. I pulled myself through the frame and took a moment to breathe in the fresh air. The sky was a slight gray but I felt as if the sun was still there shining. I'm free. The only thing that could make this better, would be if Zayn was here.