Chapter 60

*Harry's POV*

It's been a few weeks now since I last saw her... But it feels like so much longer. The police don't seem to be helping as much as they should be and it's concerning. They could both be dead for all I know, and they are barely doing a thing to stop it. I've been a mess too. Just when I think I have drained out all my tears, I have those moments where I can't help but cry myself to sleep. Knowing that the one I love is in danger... It's pure torture.

I was in my dorm room alone. This is where I have been spending most of my life now a days. In a confined room, locked away from the rest of the world. I stared at the bare wall in front of me, as I twirled my thumbs. Suddenly, I heard a light knock on my door. My eyes found its way to the door and I was it slightly push open to reveal Olivia giving a sympathetic smile as she saw me in my state.

"Heeey" she sing-songed quietly.

"Hey Olivia" I smiled and stood up and gave her a hug.

"What's up?" I said sitting back down onto my bed.

"Wanna go catch a coffee? I've been mean to uh.. Talk to you" she told me, hiding the frown on her face.

"Yeah, why not?" I said slipping on my shoes. I quickly ruffled my hands through my curls and then we were out the door.

~

"So Harry, I've been meaning to tell you some stuff..." She said nervously as we sipped our coffees.

I adjusted myself in my seat and nodded at her, indicating for her to continue.

"Well, on the night if Amanda's death... Taylor saw her with Toby." She said, hesitantly.

I looked at her seriously and she was working up the courage to say the next part.

"And uh... Well I was in Zayn's dorm the other night and I saw this-this blanket. And it's just all too familiar and I don't know but I just... I just have this terrible feeling that somehow he might be..." She spoke, her voice almost cracking at the end of her sentence and she held her palm up to her cheek and and closed her eyes.

Right before I was about to say something, she finished, "He might be involved in the murder."

It took me a second to process what she was saying, and then when I got it, it hit me like a rock.

"Are you sure about this?" I said in all seriousness.

She pursed her lips and looked down, slowly nodding her head. I took a big breath, and she looked up, her big eyes staring at me in concern.

"What am I suppose to do Harry?" She practically cried, her eyes swelling.

To be honest, I am in so much shock right now, I don't even know what to think. "Olivia listen, Zayn is a good guy. I know him, and this is all so overwhelming to me, but if there is one thing I know, it's that he loves you. And when I say that, I mean it- he would never hurt you." I told her, touching her hand as I finished speaking.

She managed to give me a smile and we stood up and walked out of the door.