Chapter 9

***Olivia's POV***

"Oliviaaaa. Wake up. Come on it's morning" A familiar British accent said. I opened my eyes and Tom was standing over me calling my name. "What? Oh hi." I said groggily, still half asleep. "Taylor's in the shower but she wanted me to wake you up. We're going to get breakfast at Charlie's. So get ready!" He told me. I sat up and raced to get ready. Charlie's was our signature place. There's something about the smell or pancakes and old people drinking orange juice that makes you feel at home. "Um Tom..." I said awkwardly. "I'm about to change my pants so could you...?" I pointed to the door. "Oh sorry I'll wait in the hall." Tom blushed and walked out the door. I threw on some jeans and a loose striped sweater. I walked out to the hall and found Taylor and Tom making out. "Oh wow save it for the pool." I said as I playfully shoved the couple. Tom laughed and Taylor have me an annoyed look. I miss having a relationship like that. I miss having someone to love. But I gotta remember that with love comes pain and that's what Toby gave me a lot of. Ok I'm not going to let thoughts of him ruin my morning. We walked across the street and arrived at the cafe. My other best friends, Brittany and Stephanie, were already there waiting for us with Stephanie's best guy friend Beau and a random curly haired kid. The girls stood up and no one said a word. We didn't have to. We all knew what was missing. I pulled the girls in for a hug and before I knew it, we were all in tears holding each other. "Why don't we sit down?" Steph suggested drying her eyes and we all agreed. I took a spot in between Brittany and Beau. "So...are you going to introduce me?" The curly haired boy said. "Oh this is my new roommate, Harry. Harry, this is Tom, Taylor and Olivia." After introductions were done and orders were placed the awkwardness was broken and we were talking just like old times. "Sorry I'm late." I heard a voice say behind me. Zayn had walked in. "Oh we invited Zayn. I forgot to tell you, Olivia." Taylor said winking at me. Ugh. She obviously wants us together. Not gonna happen. Another round of introductions began and our food arrived. "And then I tripped and spilled my drink all over him." Brittany was in the middle of a story when I saw something so shocking it made me spit out my orange juice. Someone. Across the room was my ex. Toby.