Chapter 25

***Olivia's POV***

"Would it be under Somers or Amanda?" I asked as I dug through the files. "Somers I'm assuming. Check the S section!" Taylor instructed. We searched through numerous folders when finally we came across the one we were looking for. Amanda's records. "Guys hurry up!" Steph whisper-yelled. "Grab it and let's go." Taylor said. I clutched the folder and we rushed out without looking back.

*The Next Morning*

"Had a lot of crooks tryna steal yo heart, never really had luck couldn't never figure out how to loveeee."

I sang the Lil Wayne song as I took my clothes out of the dryer. I was up early doing my laundry which was new for me. I hadn't been able to sleep after last night so I just stayed awake. You could tell I hadn't slept though. My eyes had dark circles underneath and I had lazily pulled my hair into a messy bun and threw on a plain white tee and faded jeans. I put the last of my clothes in the laundry basket but something felt off. I KNOW!

My sweater's gone!!! And not just any sweater, my favorite sweater. Where.Is.My.Sweater. I was having a mini panic attack as I searched through my clean laundry pile for my precious cashmere sweater. I was seriously in love with it. The fabric is so soft and the color makes me look tan. I'm legitly pissed I couldn't find it. Oh wait...I'm pretty sure Taylor borrowed it a few nights ago. But she's usually good about returning my clothes. So that means....oh, I know where it is. I ran up the stairs to Tom's dorm. He was gone, probably at the pool, and the door was locked. Luckily Taylor has a key. I slipped into my dorm, careful not to wake her, and grabbed the key from her purse. I then unlocked the door and looked around for Zayn. Gone. Maybe he went to watch Tom dive? Whatever. I searched around the room for the sweater and finally found it behind the couch. I picked it up and something fell out the sleeve. Ewww it's one of Tom's speedos! Nasty stuff.

Creeeeek! Uh oh! I heard the doorknob twist and quickly ducked behind the couch, clutching the sweater. "I just don't know how to tell her." I heard Zayn's voice say. "But if I did, I don't know how she'd react." "Well she considers you one of her friends but don't do it yet. She's not ready." Now Tom was speaking. "If there's one thing I know about Olivia, it's that she doesn't fall in love with just anyone. But when she does fall she falls hard. She obviously likes you so just tell her." Wait...what? That's true but not true. Ok and why are they talking about me? And what is Zayn going to tell m-ohhhh....awkward. So he likes me? "Oh...ok. But soon I'm going to tell her and it'll all work out. You'll see." Zayn said. "Anyways enough about your girl problems, I think Taylor's cheating on me." Tom said.

WHAT?! Oh crap...did I say that out loud? "AHHHH!" Zayn and Tom were both surprised. "TAYLOR IS NOT!!!!" I popped up from my spot and faced the two Brits."Wait, were you here the whole time?" Zayn asked shyly. I nodded and avoided looking at him. "Ok I'm gonna go." Zayn said as he walked out, embarrassed. "THOMAS ROBERT DALEY YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT IS GOING ON!" I yelled at the boy. "Well...I uh well that one kid....you know the one you dated.." "TOBY?!" I interrupted. "Yeah him! Taylor's always with him so uh...what am I supposed to think? And um Zayn likes you." Tom shifted uncomfortably. " DON'T TRY AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT! WHY WOULD SHE EVEN BE WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?" I was so confused. "I don't know!! But I'd appreciate it if you stopped yelling." Tom said. "Oh sorry...ok you know what? You need to go talk to her. But before that please explain to me why you and Zayn were TALKING ABOUT ME?!" I asked."I thought you were done yelling!! Well the lad needed some confidence and you to obviously like each other..." "I DON'T LIKE HI- oh sorry, yelling. But i don't like Zayn that way! Why does everyone think that?" I said annoyed. "If you don't like him then why are you so defensive?" Tom smirked. Immature. I gave him a 'bitch please' look. "Whatever Daley! Back to the thing that really matters. You and Taylor need to talk. Now!" I demanded. "Nooo! I'm not ready." He replied nervously. "Ready? You look fine just walk." I demanded as I pointed him in the direction of our dorm. He obeyed and we marched across the hall. Time to settle the drama.