Chapter 42

*Taylor's POV*

Later that night, we all decided to have one big sleepover. Well... it was more of a "the boys wanted to keep us safe" thing. It's was around 3AM, everyone was sleeping.

Not me.

I just looked at the drawer. I knew what was in it. A gun. The gun. The gun that should be in my hand, shooting Toby. Toby thinks its okay to just kill my friends? Okay.

I slowly stood up from the ground and walked over to the drawer. I pulled out the gun, and held it.

Toby deserves to die.

I shut the drawer, and it made a loud bang.

"Taylor?" Olivia asked me. She saw the gun and screamed.

"Relax!" I yelled. Everyone else woke up.

"What the hells going on?" Tom asked.

"I'm leaving. Everyone go back to sleep, I'll be back soon." I said. I opened the door to the room, but everyone was following.

And then I went subconscious. I had an out of body experience. I was watching myself walk down the hall towards Toby's dorm. Everyone was screaming at me to stop. I was screaming at myself to stop.

I knocked on the door to his dorm, and he opened. I held the gun up to his head.

"You think... you think you have the right to kill Amanda and use her. YOU RUINED HER LIFE. You took Stephanie didnt you? DIDN'T YOU!" I started to cry.

"She was my best friend. I watched you kill her. Stephanie is the sweetest girl I've ever know! She didn't deserve that. WHY? WHYYYY?" I yelled. I fell on the ground, holding the gun in both hands.

"She was so nice. Amanda had so much going for her. And I walk by her grave EVERY DAY and think about what she could have been. But you ruined her."

Toby was calling the cops, and Harry and Zayn were helping me

Off the ground. "YOU KILLED HER. YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT GIRL!" I blacked out for a few minutes. Forgot what was happening.

**********

I woke up a few hours later in a bed next to Tom. He was smiling down at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm not in jail." I laughed.

"No, the police said its common to have emotional breakdowns like this. Every one else is coming over to talk to you in a little bit, but they wanted to make sure you were awake. You'll be okay. Stephanie will be okay." He kissed my forehead, and walked out of the dorm to call everyone.

Why didn't I just kill Toby?

He deserved it.