Chapter 24

* Stephanie's POV *

Here we were in front of the police station. This is real, we aren't in movies, this is real life, we get caught, we are dead and I can make my uncle loose his job for having his keys.

" so are we going to do this or no?" Taylor finally says breaking the silence.

" you..you sure we should do this girls? I mean.. This is big." Brittany says nervously.

" don't we all just want to know what happened to our best friend? So for sure we are doing this." Olivia said putting her fist up.

I haven't seen her this excited since Amanda's death and I felt happy, for once after the tragedy.

" okay so are we doing as planned?" I asked.

" ya I'll go and distract them like a crazy person." Brittany said. " when aren't you crazy?" Taylor said pushing her lightly and winking. " hey." Brittany said back but we soon all laughed it off.

" Kk there's a door on the right side, and I could use this key to open it* raise the key*" I said and they all nodded.

We even went extra mile and all bought walkie talkie.

We are looking at Brittany going in the police station and we just hear a scream " AHHH I LOST MY CAT HELP!"

and with that moment I opened the door for Taylor and Olivia and stayed by to watch if anyone would be coming by any time soon.