Chapter 4

* Stephanie's POV*

Just few weeks ago one of my best friends died. Why? We have no idea. No one has answers, but we just learned how to live with it. Easy? Hell no. I got to the college, which brings me bad memories every time but I am never going to change schools for sure. It's a new year, I hope it'll be good. I got to my dorm, Brittany wasn't here yet, her style, always late. I didn't want to be alone, I left my bags on the floor and headed to my best guy-friends dorm. I know he'll be there, he alwayds got here real early. I knocked on the door few times before I was greeted by a warm hug. Gosh I love his hugs. " Hey Steph" he said with his Australian accent. "Hey Beau. I missed you," I replied real excited , because I wasn't alone anymore. "So you feeling any better?" his expression changed. I looked right at him. "No." i said trying to contain myself. He rubbed his hand on my back. He tried to change the conversation because he knows I can't talk about this without starting to cry . A few minutes later a curly-haired boy entered the room. "Hey, sorry..I thought this was my dorm?" he said. He seemed new. Beau stood up " hey, you're Harry right!? Ya you're at the right dorm." he said as he put his hand out. Harry took it and shakes it. Just as Harry had time to sit down, I hear Brittany coming in the dorm " HEY STEPH" finally she arrived. I ran up to her and we gave each other a hug " hey Brittany!" as we pulled away her face had changed. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "What is he doing here?" she asked. "He's my room mate." beau replied. "Already meet?" I asked. " ya I guess you could say that." she said. " well before all this happened, Beau and I were thinking of going to the coffee shop down the street, you both wanna join?" I asked. "for sure." Harry said right away. I looked at Brittany, giving a gesture to choose her answer. She sighed and finally said " fine.." " good " I said clapping my hand. And now all four of us were heading out to the coffee shop.