Chapter 11

*Brittany's POV*

What was that? Taylor went over and started talking to Toby. You don't just go and talk to Toby. And I could see from her expression that it was about something serious too.

I turned to Olivia and I saw her expression was full of nervousness. She was probably confused as to why Taylor just stormed out like that after talking to her ex so abruptly. It just made me wonder.

After she ran out, we all just say there in an awkward silence. "Excuse me." Tom said and quickly got up and ran out the door looking for Taylor.

Our waitress came after about a minute and brought our check. We all pulled out our wallets. "I got it guys." Beau says pulling out his credit card.

"No let me pay." I said insisting.

"Really it's fine." he said again.

"No don't be silly guys, I'll pay!" said and before anyone could protest I put my American express card in the bill and slammed it shut, taking it in one hand and waving it in the air. I smiled as I saw everyone put their wallets back and gave up.

"I was going to say I would pay, but I mean if you want to do it so badly, I'm not turning down a free meal." Harry said jokingly and nudged my side.

The boys laughed but I held a grudge. I have barely known this boy for a day and he already knows how to get on my last nerve.

I turned to him and gave the biggest fake smile ever, and it was obvious.

"Oh my god, you're soo funny!!" I fake laughed sarcastically and clapped my hands. Olivia and Stephanie giggled at the sight of my getting annoyed. They know me too well.

Harry just smiled at me. "I know. Wow I didn't know you liked me so much! I should tell more jokes whenever I'm around you then!" he laughed sarcastically.

"Yay! OH MY GOD! This is great!" I said snapping back at him and turned to Olivia and gave her the biggest annoyed face ever. She started cracking up just as the waitress came back to give me the check back. Once I signed everything, we all stood up and I grabbed one last sip of my water and we were out.