Chapter 29

***Olivia's POV***

How could she?! Why would she even say that?! I know what Toby and I had was a real love! Or at least it used to be. Toby's a lot of things but he's not a cheater. And I know Amanda wouldn't do that. She knew how I felt about him at the time. And friends don't just sleep with their other friends boyfriend so it doesn't make sense. This can't be true. I don't even know how to react. I mean, Amanda's dead? What could i do?

I ran up the steps to the one place I knew I could escape it all for a moment. I threw myself up and out of the familiar skylight onto the roof. I walked out and looked over the campus. The campus that had once seemed so inviting but turned into a place of lies and betrayal. "Olivia?" I spun around and faced the voice. Zayn was sitting there all alone with a camera in his hand. Great.

"I just want this to stop!" I blurted out as my tears started to fall. I made no effort to stop them. I collapsed to the ground in misery and sobbed. Suddenly, I felt strong arms wrap around me. "It's ok to cry." Zayn whispered in my ear as he held me. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what's real or what to believe. I can't trust people like I could before. I don't want to get hurt anymore." I poured my heart out to the Bradford boy. "Olivia, I can promise you I won't let you get hurt anymore. I'm here for you. And well, I was kind of hoping maybe you could give me a chance? I care about you. I heard about Toby and what he did to you." I lifted my head up after hearing that. "You heard?" I asked quietly. "People talk you know. It's hard keeping a secret here. But it's ok Olivia! You're done with that jerk. He was stupid to let you go. He never deserved you in the first place." Zayn said while he stroked my hair and wiped away my tears. "I really like you, Olivia. And if you let me, I know I could fix your broken heart and give you everything you deserve. I can't stand seeing a girl like you being so badly effected by a douche like Toby. So what do you say?" I looked into Zayn's eyes. They looked so comforting and genuine. I guess I really have to face this and admit to myself I have feelings for Zayn. "Ok." I choked out. Zayn took my face in his hands and gently pressed his lips against mine. During that kiss, I felt all my problems disappear. "I'll make it ok. I'm not like Toby. I can show you a whole new side of love." Zayn said as he wrapped me in his arms again. I rested my head on his shoulder and there we sat watching the clouds. Right now Toby and Amanda and everybody else didn't matter. Because in that moment, we were the only two people in this world.

Author's Note:

Woo-Hoo!! Zolivia is official! Let's see how this love turns out. Will it last long and stay strong? Or break under the pressure of lies? You'll just have to keep reading to find out!(;

Xx Liv