Chapter 33

***Olivia's POV***

"Brittany your boyfriends an asshole." I said as I threw a pillow at the curly haired boy. "Oh wow what'd he do now?" Brittany asked annoyed as she walked over to her boyfriend. "Hacked my twitter and texted Zayn telling him 'bring some condoms tonight we're gonna need them.' Thanks Harry." I said as I threw another pillow in his direction. He just laughed. "Were you really stupid enough to let him see your phone?" Brit said. "I didn't know he took it!" I defended myself. I was getting ready for my first official date with Zayn at Brittany's dorm and Harry was hanging out with us too. "Ok I think I'm ready." I said as I stood up and smoothed my skirt. "Perfect!" Brit said as she sprayed me with some perfume. "She's ready! Awww they grow up so fast!" Brittany pulled me in for a hug. "I'm going on a date not getting married! It's no big deal." I giggled. Actually I was really nervous. I feel really comfortable around Zayn but what if things are different now? Well obviously they're going to be different but I hope it's not awkward. KNOCK! Zayn arrived! Brittany opened the door and welcomed him. "Ready to go Liv?" Zayn said as he held out his hand to me. I took his hand and nodded, smiling. "Awww you two kids have fun! And don't keep her out too late!" Brit called after us. "Ok mom!" I replied. "Oh wait!" Harry ran out after us. "Take this. You're gonna need it." He handed Zayn something and winked at me. "You can thank me later!" He said as he walked away. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "Ummm nothing." Zayn said embarrassed. It was a condom. Oh wow Harry! I just laughed it off and Zayn lead the way to our date destination. We stopped in front of a cute little park. Zayn had set up a nice picnic for the both of us with food from my favorite pizza place back home in Chicago! YAYYYY! My face lit up with happiness and we started to eat. Everything was perfect. We talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. He really gets me and understands. And I can tell he won't judge me. I feel like I can be myself around him. We stayed at the park until about 11 then we decided to go back to our dorms. He gave me a kiss goodnight and I entered my room. I found Steph, Brit and Taylor all sitting there waiting to hear the details of my date. But I was completely in a daze. I think I'm falling in love. With a certain boy from Bradford.

Note:Sorry this chapters so short and undetailed): I didn't have much time I'm sorry! -Liv