Chapter 57

*Beaus POV*

" but why do you think they'll take them?" Harry asked me. Harry and I have been talking for hours about how Steph and Britt got kidnapped.

" I truly don't even know. I'll never understand why they took them of all people and it's just not fair. It'll never be." I responded to him.

" but what if they're just here. In the college, being hidden, and we just don't know!?" Harry said confused.

" Well we can't know exactly where they are because we have no proof, nothing at all." I told him, I want some kind of signs to at least know where around they are, even if they are still alive... Wait I don't want to think about this. We've talked for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

* next day*

" hello Mr. Brooks." Greeted my physiologist as she shook my hand.

" Hello Mrs. Scott." I replied.

" so how have you been feeling lately?" She asked me, like all the other times I've been meeting her.

" Well.. Brittany, Harry's girlfriend, has also been kidnapped at a party.. And we also have know idea where she is... And to be honest I'm even more scared." I told her.

" okay, you think there's any reason to it, of her kidnapping?" She questioned me.

" I don't have any answers, I have none, I wouldn't be sitting here if I had answers.. All I have are damn questions.." I told her getting more and more frustrated about everything that was happening.

" There's always a reason for every situation that happens." She told me.

" it's just not fair.. I just don't get it... Why now.. You know.. We're only kids, learning about our life's, what we want to do in our future... Why did this happen?" I stated starting to tear up again. She handed me tissues and I took one to dry my tears up.

We've talked for a few more minutes before my time was up.

" I'll see you next week Mr. Brooks. If there's anything wrong, call me okay!?" She told me shaking my hand again. " thank you, goodbye Mrs. Scott." I took her hand and shook hers.

Seeing her for the past weeks have actually helped me through what has been happening around. I'm glad someone is there to listen to me with no judging.