Chapter 20

* Stephanie's POV *

I got ready to go to Olivia and Taylor's party at their dorm. I said Bye to Brittany since she passed the offer to go somewhere else.

I haven't even entered the dorm and I could already smell the alcohol. When I entered the room, Taylor and Tom were in a corner having a full on make out session. It had lots of people I haven't even met and seen before. I made my way through the bar and got drinks, I found Beau and we started to chat. Olivia and I played a game of beer-pong against Beau and Zayn. Let's just say, I was pretty waste within the next hour.

The next thing you know, Beau and I are on the dancing floor grinding each other and making out. He was out of breath but was able enough to talk. " so.. Want to come with me at my dorm?"

I looked at him " sure" I said.

He took my hand and brought me to his dorm.

I woke up the next morning with a big headache. I looked around the room before I realized I wasn't even in my dorm but..but in Beaus..

The dorm was a mess, clothes on the floor, just everything was everywhere. What happened last night?

Beau woke up and kissed me. Wait he kissed me?

" uh what happened last night?" I asked rubbing my head trying to remember.

" you don't remember ?" he asked me putting on his boxers. Wait he was naked, I was naked...

" we had sex?" I asked surprised.

He looked at me and smiled.

" were we that drunk ? Gosh I'm sorry. Let's forget about this night." I told him.

" no you mean, you were drunk. I had few drinks but I knew what was happening." he responded coming around the bed to sit beside me.

" wait you mean.. You let that happened? You used me.." I stood up angry.

" no. I would never do that to you, especially you actually. Steph, I love you. I love you more than friends. Yesterday, you told me how you felt about me. Sure you were drunk but I know you, when you're drunk you tell the truth. So I knew. And gosh I was so happy you told me how you truly felt about me!" he told as he stood up, and took my hands. I looked up at him smiling and we kissed. Does that mean I'm his girlfriend?

" so.. What does this.. Mean?" I asked.

" means you're my girlfriend dummie." he responded giggling. I smiled and kissed him again. Finally, all I ever wanted, being his, his girlfriend, it finally came true.