Chapter 3

*Brittany's POV*

The wind blew harshly against my long blonde hair almost causing me to stumble back. Yep. Same old London weather. I took a deep breath and just inhaled the scent of the flowers around me. The flowers that were all laid out for her. For Amanda. I almost started to cry right there on the cobble stone path to the right of the university. I really didn't want to be back here. It just brought so many memories back. I looked up at the sky and just thought about the good times I shared here that instantly turned horrible. Just then I stepped on my shoe laces of my white converse. I dropped my bags and kneeled down to tie it again. As I was tying it, and all of a sudden felt one of my bags fly into my side and I was now on my butt. "What the...?" I said rubbing my side and looking up. I saw a curly boy staring down at me smirking. "Sorry I was walking and my foot kinda, uh, kicked to bag over..." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure whatever." I said and he put his hand out, offering to help me up, but I ignored his gesture and stood up myself. I then grabbed my bags and continued walking, avoiding his eye contact. Then I felt his hand grab the back of arm, and I turned around. He already put me in a bad mood, why does he still want to talk to me? "I'm sorry okay?" he said looking at me in all honesty. "Yeah it's fine, whatever." I really wasn't in the mood to hook up with some cocky guy after what was happening around here. "You're obviously new, am I right?" I said a little harshly, but honestly I didn't care at the moment. "Yeah and I might need someone to uh, show me around a bit?" he said obviously flirting with me. I showed an annoyed look on my face. "Okay well I'm sure a guidance councilor would love to help you with that!" I said sarcastically, adding an eye roll at the end, and I then turned around, continuing to my dorm. I'm normally really nice to anyone to comes up to me, but this guy doesn't seem to understand that I'm going through a hard time right now and the last thing I need is a relationship. "Wait!" he called from behind. I didn't stop until he caught up beside me. "I never caught your name" he told me jogging to keep up with my fast pace. I stopped and turned to him. "Brittany. Happy?" I said giving him a glare. "No actually I'm Harry." he smirked. A jokester huh? Yeah well I'm not in the mood to laugh. "And I'm leaving." I said pushing my way past him and finally reaching my dorm. I smiled as I walked down the familiar hall. A new year. I can do this. I need to start over. The door was open when I got there and I saw Stephanie's things were already here, and I assumed that they were over at Beau's dorm. I dropped my stuff on my bottom bunk and hurried out the roomy dorm, scurrying to finally see my best friend again.