Chapter 32

* Stephanie's POV *

Here we, Taylor, Olivia, Harry, Brittany,Zayn,Beau and myself sitting in Beaus dorm just talking.

" gosh this Saturday night is so boring." Brittany says sighing.

" what can we do? I really am not in the mood for a party or late night thing." Taylor points out.

" Well I saw this bowling place close from here and it's open 24hours. Why not go there?" Harry asks.

No one had to say anything we were all out of the dorm and heading to the bowling place. It was a club/bowling which now makes lots of sense why it is 24hours thing.

" so how are we going to play this?" I asked curiously once we were in.

" We could always do couples against couples." says Zayn smiling.

We all looked at him and back to Olivia and Taylor exclaims " WAIT!? You guys are DATING?"

" calm your horses Tay and yes yes we are dating." Olivia says kissing Zayn on the cheek.

" damn I knew it." Taylor said feeling happy about her self. " wasn't I right Tom? Didn't I tell you they would date on the first day they met?" she asked him jumping in his arms and he simply laughs and says " yes." before kissing her.

" anyways guys, beside all these announcements, actually I have one too." Harry says.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him waiting for him to say something. He takes Brittany's hand and she smiles, he kisses her hand and says " we are also official." we all jumped and were happy for everyone and all Taylor and I were saying was " we knew it all along." and we all laughed for few minutes before Beau finally says " okay okay. So are we doing this or what?"

" for sure. So couples against couples. Let's have team names!" Brittany says all excited.

Taylor and Tom looks at each other and Tom exclaims " well Taylor and Is name is Noah and Allie from the notebook, our movie."

" we'll be Ross and Rachel from friends." Harry continues.

" omg Zayn, let's be Khloe and Lamar. Yes we are Khloe and Lamar." Olivia says happily hugging Zayn.

" and we will forever be Regina and Erin." Beau says.

We get our shoes and go to our alleys. We decided to do all the boys go at the same time and all the girls go afterwards. We got so into this game it got crazy. People around would look at us like freaks but what it was 10 pm on a Saturday night, it's better than drinking right?

" GO HARRY!" I heard Brittany scream from one end while I heard " GO MY NOAH! REMEMBER IF YOU'RE A BIRD IM A BIRD!" Taylor screams from the top of her lungs and all I could do as soon as I heard that was laughs and I think Olivia and Brittany heard it too since they were laughing along with me.

" YES BABY THAT'S A GREAT STRIKE!" Olivia exclaims once Zayns took down all pins.

" C'MON ERIN!" I yelled to Beau as he was throwing his bowling ball down the lane.

Taylor, Olivia, brittany and I all got up at the same time and took our bowling ball and threw it up in the direction of the pins.

" shit!" Olivia exclaims and I looked at her and realized she had totally missed all the pins. " it's okay babe. I'll help you if you want." Zayn said getting up from his seat and walking towards Olivia to help we on her second try.

I'm not the best at this game but I didn't do bad. I had taken down 4 pins down on the first throw. Beau shouted " damn my Regina knows how to hit that ball hard down the whole."

Taylor played forever. Tom and Taylor loved to go on bowling dates so they were pretty amazing at this. " I thought my Allie right! That's my girl!" Tom said winking at her as she giggled.

Brittany, she was doing fine. Harry clapped the whole time and screamed her name at the top of his lungs as if he was at a concert. " c'mon my beautiful girl!" he said.

Our second turn. We all got the bowling balls. Zayn was right behind Olivia guiding her by putting his hand over hers and helping her throw the ball correctly. She hits 7 pins, she was jumping up and down of joy and Zayn kissed her and wrapped his arms around her.

Taylor, Brittany and I were trying to be synchronize as we would through the ball but our boys decided to prank us. As we pulled the ball back before throwing it forward, Beau, Harry and Tom came running and taking it away from us. We were all in shock and started running after them to get out bowling balls back and we were all just laughing.

The first game ended and Tom and Taylor won, they were all so happy it was funny to watch them dance around, singing along the music and being proud that they won but the second game, Olivia and Zayn won and they were so surprised. We decided to have a third game and Beau and I won.

Harry and Brittany had to go along with the deal we had made in the car and buy ice cream for everyone. We went back to the college, left the car there and walked to the ice cream shop since it was so close.

We all got our ice cream and walked back to the college in hands with our boys. Beaus ice cream was melting so fast and we were all laughing at him trying to eat it so fast and kept getting brain-freeze " oh you think it's do funny eh?" Beau asked me. I just couldn't stop laughing And just nodded sideways trying to say no but soon enough, his ice cream was in my face. " now this is funny." he exclaims laughing. I threw my ice cream at him which got in his hair. Shortly after, everyone was throwing their ice cream at each other. Taylor got Tom right on his nose, Brittany couldn't stop laughing and her ice cream ended up on Harry's shoe, Olivia's ice cream was on Zayns shirt and partly his pants.

Beau cams up to me, put one hand under my chin lifting my head and kissed my rocket mountain ice cream lips and said " now this is the best ice cream I've ever had." before kissing me again.

After weeks being all sad and depressed by Amanda's death, I'm happy to say that this was the first night where we all truly had fun, laughed a lot and had a real smiled on our faces.