Chapter 48

*Brittany's POV*

I sucked on my straw, trying to slurp up the last remains of my cherry coke ICEE. When I failed to get anymore into my red stained mouth, I tossed it in the nearest trash can and kept walking until I reached my dorm. I threw my bag on my bed and sighed at the thought of being alone without Steph here. I kicked off my shoes and turned on the TV, surfing through the channels. I settled on a special about giraffes on Animal Planet.

After about three minutes of watching random giraffe facts, my phone buzzed.

'Hey babe, what are you up to tonight? x'

I smiled at Harry's text and quickly typed back 'Absolutely nothing:P'

'Good! Would you like to catch some dinner together?'

I replied, 'Hmm... Depends(; Where to?'

'Its a surprise ;)

I sighed and texted back, 'You're annoying...'

'You love it. I'll pick you up at 7, Oh and wear a dress!'

I quickly responded 'kk!' and threw my phone on my sheets and got ready.

I settled on a simple, light lavender dress with three finger wide straps. It was tight around the top, and flowed when it got to my waist, ending at my mid-thigh. I left my long, straight blonde hair natural and it hung to my elbows. I put on some pear earrings and paired it all off with nude heals.

Right as I was brushing my hair for the last time, I heard a knock at our door. I scurried and opened the door to reveal a very attractive Harry. He had on dark wash jeans and a long sleeve black button down shirt, buttoned all the way to his neck. His curls looked even more sexier than normal and I didn't know how I would resist myself from running my hands through them all night long. I realized I was staring and looked away when he took my hand and said, "You look even more stunning than normal"

I grinned and said, "Same to you."

"Oh so you think I look stunning all the time?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully. "Shut up" I blushed.

Harry took me to a really nice steak house off campus. It was right on the lake and we saw the beautiful sunset as we chowed down on our decadent meals.

Once we finished, he payed the check and he drove me back to the campus. It was pretty dark when we came back and he started walking me back to my dorm. I approached the door and right before I opened it, Harry stopped me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Nooo, don't go yet" he wined and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and leaned my head back on his chest. "Why nottt??" I said mocking his tone.

"I don't knowww" he wined again, mocking himself this time. I laughed and then untangled myself from Harry's arms and opened my door. He grabbed me again and I rolled my eyes playfully trying to pull him off of me but he was too strong. "Harryy!" I giggled trying to escape his hold.

"Nooo" he moaned like a little kid. This made me laugh but I still tried to yank him off. "If I let you come in will you let go of me?" I asked, trying to hide my laughter.

"Hmmm... Okay" he said and dropped me, making me fall to the floor. I kicked him in the butt for letting me fall, and he responded, "Feisty", smirking.

I pulled myself up off the floor and flopped on the bed. Harry sat up on the edge of the bed. I sat up next to him and we just sat there for a minute. Then, Harry took a deep breath and ran his hands through his curls. He looked nervous. What's happening? Two seconds ago he was all hyper. What happened? Did I do something wrong?

"Brittany... I um- have to tell you something" he said quietly. He rubbed his eyes and his face for a while, and then stretched his arms out.

"Yeah?" I said hesitantly. This can't be good. So many things were rushing through my head. Is he breaking up with me? Did he cheat on me? Does he hate me? What's happening?

He took a deep breath and turned to me, looking me in the eyes. He looked so serious. I've only seen this side of Harry a few times. I know he really means whatever he is about to say.

"Brittany, I-I love you." He said taking my hand.

I was in shock. He loves me. Harry loves me. My mouth was open and I looked down at his hands in mine. His were shaking. It was the most adorable thing ever. I couldn't breath. I can't believe he actually is in love with me. Out of all the girls out there... He loves me.

I didn't know how to respond but he was starting to look upset. I was taking too long. That's when I kissed him. My hand found his cheek and I rubbed it with my thumb. He was a little surprised at first, but then he kissed me back. This kiss was different than any have we've shared before. Thats because this time, it was full of love. I pulled away slightly. "I love you too" I said softly.

Then he pushed his pink lips up against mine again and he pulled me closer to him. My hands found his curls and I ran them through hair playfully. Thats when I realized I really needed him. He had his hands on my waist and then I came in front of him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to kiss my neck softy and I smiled.

Then, I gently laid him on his back and I kissed him again. My hands wandered under his shirt and I felt his rock hard abs. We've never gone this far before. He suddenly pulled away and sat up.

"Wait... Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked at me seriously.

"Yes Harry I'm sure." I said to him.

"Because I can wait. I'll wait forever, it's perfectly fine." He said taking my hand.

I smiled, "Harry, I love you. I want this, please."

He smiled and said, "I love you even more" before kissing me again.

And the rest of that night was history ~