Chapter 18

*Taylor's POV*

My favorite thing about this restaurant was that it was open 24 hours. Us 5... I mean 4, will sit here for hours talking. And that's what we did. I glanced down at my phone, shocked at the time. 2:15AM. "I have to go!" I said, taking one last sip of my drink. "Where too?" Brittany asked me. "It's me and Toms 1 year anniversary today. He told me to meet him at the pool." I said. Olivia and Stephanie giggled. "Pool sex?" Liv asked. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe. Maybe not. I guess I have to go and find out." I said. I said bye to the girls, and started walking to the pool. I'd been with Tom longer than any of the other girls had been in a relationship. Me and him really clicked. And, I'm not gonna lie, he had a pretty nice body. I walked through the doors of the pool, and saw Tom standing there, in his swim trunks. "Babe, you made it." He kissed me, and smiled. "You aren't wearing a speedo? That's new." I laughed. "You don't like my speedo?" He asked. "You hate my one piece. It's diving swimsuits. Tonight will be... different." I said. I pulled my dress off, to reveal my strapless yellow bikini Amanda had bought me. "I like different. but that swimsuit would not be fair to the other divers. You'd win automatically." He said. "You're not fair to other divers." I giggled. We swam in the pool for what seemed like hours, and then things happened. Good things. Pool sex, as Olivia likes to call it. Everything about right now was perfect. It almost made me forget about Amanda. "Taylor, happy anniversary." Tom whispered. "Happy anniversary." I said.