Chapter 35

*Brittany's POV*

"Taylor!?" Olivia screamed as she was falling to the ground. Tom grabbed her arm and quickly wrapped him self around her. He pushed himself out of his chair and sat on the floor, laying her head on his legs. Stephanie scrambled of her seat and rushed to her side. I just stood frozen, eyes wide. Harry took his hand and rested it on my thigh, asking if I was ok. I just looked at him and put my hand over his, then ran over to Taylor's side, now that I could move again.

"Oh my god." I said kneeling down to her side. I ripped the bloody shirt out of her hand and tossed it to the side, disgusted how sick it was that someone would give her that.

"Someone go get help!" Olivia screamed and started crying, as Zayn came and rubbed her back, comforting her.

"I'll go try to find help!" Beau said running away to find people who could help us.

Steph was panicking and Tom was trying to stay calm, but I could tell he was worried.

I stood up and ran towards Harry. I gave him a panicked look and we were trying to figure out what to do.

"Call 911!!" I said helping him search for his phone. He pulled it off from the table ad quickly dialed the number.

"WAIT!" Stephanie yelled to us. Harry was about to press talk when I saw her eyes open slowly, and I yelled, "Just kidding she's awake!!" We all then ran over to her.

She breathed heavily and sat up, rubbing her temples. Tom placed his hand on her face. "Are you okay?" he's asked.

"How are you feeling!?" I asked.

"Does your head hurt?" Steph asked.

"Are you-" Olivia tried but was cut off by Taylor.

"I'm fine guys!!" she said and tried to stand up but almost fell down again, but luckily we all caught her.

Beau came running back and he had a glass of water.

"Here, drink this." he said handing her he glass and she hydrated her body.

"Come on, let's go to the doctor." I said dragging her out of the restaurant and into my car. Harry jumped into the passenger seat and Tom and Taylor went into the back of my car, and he made sure she was okay. Olivia, Zayn, Steph, and Beau were back at the restaurant, gathering the gifts, paying the bill, etc.

I drove off and I was shaking, gripped the wheel tightly. It wouldn't be so bad if the shirt wasn't there. No one needed to witness that. I knew a doctors office only a short ways from here, and it took me no time to get there.

I jumped out of the car and opened the back seat and guided her into the doctors office.

As we were walking in, my back pocket buzzed and I pulled out my phone and Liv texted me saying they were on their way to the doctors with everyone else.

We were all scared. We knew Taylor was going to be okay. But we were all more scared about who gave her that gift. And what would happen next?