Chapter 41

***Olivia's POV***

*SNAP* A flash went off as I heard the sound of a camera. "No pictures today! I look like crap!" I said as I covered Zayn's camera lens with my hand. "You look adorable as always." He said smiling. "Shut up, Malik. I'm not in the mood." I said annoyed. I really wasn't feeling like myself today. I feel like a piece of me is gone. Probably because once again I'm missing one of my best friends. "Ok class now let's just do a bit of thinking today," said the teacher. "I'm going to ask you some questions and just think about them. Where do you see yourself in ten years?" Ten years? I don't even know where I'll be in ten hours. Zayn turned to me. "Where are you gonna be?" He asked. I shrugged. "I have no idea. You?" I replied. "I'll be wherever you are." He said. I blushed and smiled at the floor awkwardly. "Of course you choose to say the cheesiest thing possible." I giggled. "Well I try." He brushed my hair away from my face. Wow I really wanna kiss him right now....ok now I'm the cheesy one. "But seriously, I want to be with you ten years from now." He admitted shyly. "Well we will be. I promise." I said as I took his hand. A nervous look suddenly came across his face. "Really? No matter what?" He asked. I know that answer is yes. I feel like Zayn and I have a deeper connection than any other guy I have dated before. I'm completely in love with this guy. "Yes. No matter what." I confirmed. He pulled me in for a kiss when all of a sudden a camera flash went off, catching me off guard. "AHHHHH!" I screamed and fell out of my chair. "Harry?" Zayn said in surprise as he faced a certain curly haired boy with a camera. "ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS CLASS?!" I said angrily. "Um...no but I wanted to test out the camera." He said with a smirk as he helped me up off the floor. "So you're hear because...??" Zayn questioned. "Um some guy's looking for you,Zayn. And he told me to tell you to meet him at the usual place. Wherever that is?" Harry explained. Zayn's eyes widened in fear. "Oh!!! Ok I gotta go. See you later,babe." He kissed me on the cheek, said something to the teacher, and ran out the door. "Harry...." I looked to him for an explanation. "Don't look at me! I'm just the messenger." He said. "Sorry I ruined your little moment." "Yeah, you should be." I said cheekily and packed up my things. "Let's go follow him." I said as I pulled him out the door. I'm confused and I need answers. I need them now.