Chapter 2

*Taylor's POV*

"Come on, let's go see Tom's new roommate." I said, pulling Olivia's hand. She just sat there. "I'm not interested." She said. I frowned at her, and rolled my eyes a little. "Liv, let's go." I said. She finally stood up, and walked with me down the hall to my boyfriend Tom's dorm. I knocked on the door a few times, before someone answered. "Hey." A tall, tan guy with amazing hair answered the door. Olivia's eyes lit up right away, and she smiled at him. "I'm taylor." I said, sticking my hand out to him. I tried to be friendly. "AHH, Tom's girlfriend. He's unpacking. And who are you?" He asked Olivia with a smile. "Olivia. Nice too meet you, uh,?" She said. "Zayn!" He replied. "Have fun with your new boyfriend. I'm gonna see mine!" I told olivia. I skipped over to Tom, and kissed his cheek. "Hey babe!" I said. "Taylor!" He spun me around, before pressing his lips to mine. "I missed you beautiful." He said. "I missed you." I replied back. "Are you okay with everything? About Amanda?" He asked. I bit my lip, and felt a tear fall down my face. "No, I'm not. To be honest, being back in this school makes me sick." I said. He smiled. "At least you have me, I'll make this better for you." I kissed him again, and he grabbed my hand. "Let's go get something to eat. Want to invite Zayn and Olivia?" He asked. "You mean future-perfect-couple? Yes, I do!" I said.