Chapter 71

*Taylor's POV*

I groggily woke up, and felt dizzy and light headed. I felt strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Tom smiling down at me.

"Where are the other girls? Are they safe?" I screamed. I jumped up and looked around me, for any sign of my best friends.

"Don't worry, their safe. The boys have gotten them, and their walking back to the van now. We called the cops, but... he ran." Tom said, trying to be positive, but negativity bled out of the words he was saying.

"He? As in... the kidnapper?" I asked. Tom nodded. "You didn't see his face?" I asked, again. I felt anxiety at the thought of someone still being out there, and angry enough to kill.

"Yes. But don't worry, the cops are already on the case." He kissed my forehead, and I started to see the girls walking back to the van. I jumped out of the car and ran to them. We all hugged, cried, and hugged some more.

"I missed you girls so much." Olivia said. We all nodded. We all hugged our boyfriends and hugged eachother. But I could tell Olivia was upset.

"He had to go out of town, Liv. He's coming back tomorrow." I gave her a hug and tried to cheer her up. As we were all reuniting, the sound of police cars and ambulances made us jump. At least six cop cars and two ambulances pulled up next to us. The cops jumped out, with guns in their hands, ready to shoot.

"Is the kidnapper still here?" One of them asked. We all shook our heads no. They put their guns down, and started questioning us about the kidnapper. It was going to be a long, long day. And I really just wanted to go home.