Chapter 18

* Stephanie's POV *

My class ended and since I was so close to the chorus classroom, I went and waited for Brittany. Few minutes later she got out and seemed revealed to be out of it. " something wrong?" I asked her. She just looked back and pointed to Harry. " ohh" I said sarcastically, I don't understand what's so wrong with him after all but I don't ask her that we have something more important.

" so umm what you doing here?" she asked me, i don't take it the wrong way, we usually just meet at the dorm.

" oh well Tay texted me saying how her and Olivia are waiting for us at the restaurant at the end of the street." I told her as we were walking out of the dorms and heading down the street to the restaurant.

Few minutes later we got there, Olivia waved at us from their table and we went and join them.

" hey girls." said Taylor.

" this is officially the first time we get to spent alone, only us fiv..four since we got here." I said. We were all quiet because we all missed Amanda so much.

" who would do such a thing?" Brittany finally said

" it's sick, I feel as the police knows way more than they told us and it is really getting on my nerves, we are her best friend shouldn't we get to know what truly happened?" Olivia said frustrated.

" well.. Oh nevermind." I said

"no no tell! " they all said at the same time.

" Kk I know it's stupid. I've seen it happen, I have my uncle working at the police station, I could get his keys. But we all want to know what really happened to her right?" I said

" well yes for sure. The only thing they told us was that she was found dead in a forest and she wasn't breathing when the police got there." Taylor said.

" I'm sure theres way more then this in her death. No one just dies by laying on the floor." Brittany continued.

" Well I was thinking that if we get the keys, we could be able to get to the umm room where they all keep the police reports and see what really happened to her you!?" I finished.

" you really think it'll work?" Olivia asked thinking about it.

" you know we aren't in movies right? This is real life. We could get arrested or worse go in jail." exclaimed Brittany.

" we know all that! But I like it. Why not ? You know we would finally get to know what really happened to her. " Taylor said

Does that mean Taylor liked my idea? She would really want to get into that much trouble to know what happened to her? Oh what am I saying? I would do it any day to finally find out how she died, how she was murdered.

" but that was just an idea. Don't think it'll work that easily though." I said sighing.