Chapter 58

***Olivia's POV***

"Olivia." Zayn gently said my name as he twirled my ponytail between his fingers. I shook my head. "Not tonight." I was sprawled across the couch in the Daley-Malik dorm with my legs on top of Zayn's lap. I was supposed to be with Taylor tonight. I wanted to go out for ice cream to take our mind off of things. But she randomly cancelled on me. "What's been up with you?" Zayn lifted my face and I closed my eyes. I can't seem to get that purple blanket out of my head. I keep trying to tell myself it means nothing but my instinct tells me it does.

"Olivia? Will you talk to me?" I bit my lip nervously. "I'm just stressed. I mean Brittany and Steph? I'm paranoid ok?" I pushed his hands away from my face. "Babe, I know it's rough. It'll all be ok. I'll keep you safe."

Zayn's body slowly climbed on top of mine as he leaned close to my face. His lips touched to mine and I groaned. "No." I mumbled. "Zayn NO!" I protested louder and shoved him off of me. He landed on the floor and looked at me with a confused expression. "I'm sorry." I stood up, grabbed my heels, and marched out of the dorm across the hall to my room.

I opened the door and stumbled into a war zone. The room was completely trashed. Clothes were everywhere, our lamp was smashed, the sheets and pillows were all around, and something in my bed was moving. I navigated my way through the wreck to my bed. Carefully, I peeled back my comforter to reveal a random boy passed out with Taylor's lipstick all over his face and abs. This is it. I screamed out of pure frustration.

I sprinted to the bathroom and flung open the door angrily. Taylor was propped up against the toilet with a bottle of vodka in her hand. "What the fuck is this Taylor?! This has gone too far! Our room looks like the aftermath of an earthquake and a drunk guy is passed out in my bed?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! What were you thinking?! Or were you even thinking? WHO ARE YOU ANYMORE?! You're not Taylor. You've slept with what..TEN GUYS?! This isn't right! You're gonna get pregnant, or get an STD, or something! And then what will we do?!" My voice cracked in between the rant. I choked out a sob and I saw a tear stream down Taylor's face. Her kohl rimmed eyes stared me down. I moved to the ground next to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I can't loose you. I've lost my three other best friends, but now I'm scared of losing you too. Please don't leave me." We both cried for what seemed like ages. "I'm...I'm sorry." Taylor whispered and I tightened my grip. "It's ok. We'll make it through." I smiled as I wiped my eyes. "Still up for ice cream?" Taylor stood herself up and reached her hand out to me, inviting me to join her. I smiled and we left the room together. Hopefully things will be different.

A/N

Let's see how much better things become! What do you think's going to happen to Taylor and Olivia? They're the only two left. And thank you so much for the 6,000 reads! It means the world! We love you all. :) xx

-Liv