Chapter 8

* Stephanie's POV *

The dorm was pitch black, it was what maybe 1 or 2 a.m. And here I was laying on my back, wide awake. I sighed and whispered " Brittany?" I waited to see if she'll respond. None. She was probably asleep. I wish I could, but no. I was still so sad from earlier. I understand that new kid, Harry doesn't know what happened but c'mon he was just so rude when he asked what happened. I took my phone out and checked my texts. One from Beau.

' hey Steph, you still awake?' I read. It was send 5 mins ago. I texted back. 'yes..' and he texted right away with 'good, I'm right outside your dorm.' I smiled. I got out of my bed, took my sweater and beanie and put on my converse and opened the door.

"hey" he whispered. " hi." I replied sighing. He pulled me in a hug and dragged me down the hallway still under his arm. We went outside and walked around campus. " you feeling any better?" he asked worried. " nope.. I just still don't understand anything. Why her? Why now? She still hadn't had her time to live her life and someone had the guts to freaking kill her. They had the guts to kill a girl who ha dreams, who couldn't wait to live her life. It's not fair. It's just not fair." I started crying again. He was hugging me again and whispering in my hair that it'll be okay, it'll get better. He maybe right but seriously how does he know. " I know I didn't loose a close friend like you did, but if I lost you, I would be so depress, that I promise." he said, did he really just say that, to me? " really?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded. He took his hands and removed the tears on my face. We just stayed there, hugging each other.

Next thing, I was back in my bed and the sun started rising up. I looked at my phone and Beau sended me a text telling me how we were sitting on a bench and how I had fallen asleep on him. This is why I love him, why couldn't I just tell him?