Chapter 27

*Brittany's POV*

What. What. What. What. WHAT!?!

What. Just. Happened.

I'm in complete shock.

Complete, utter shock.

I didn't say anything really. I was kind of mad. I was a little mad that Taylor didn't tell us what she saw, but more mad about what she was seeing. That son of a bitch got my best friend pregnant. And then she got murdered. It makes me sick. She was an incredible young lady with a full future ahead of her, and I'm sure it didn't include getting pregnant and killed at the age of freaking 18 years old. I know it's not on my to do list...

Olivia stormed out of the room. So she's not going to be in stable mood. Taylor said she was getting coffee and Tom ran after her. And now me and Steph are just sat here on the bed, looking like deers in headlights. We didn't move and there was a pause.

I finally spoke, "wow." She just sat there and slowly nodded her head. "Wow." she repeated. We were just staring at the wall, deep in thoughts of what just happened.

She finally took a deep breath and slowly stood up. I looked at her and she gave me a weak smile. "We should probably tell Beau what happened huh?" she said nervously.

"Is that the best idea?" I asked standing up now. "I mean, I just think we shouldn't tell anyone right now." I said reassuring her.

"Yeah... I hate hiding it from him, but I think it's best." she said agreeing. "I think we should still go to visit him though, to you know, to get my mind off of this." she said, mumbling the last part.

"Of course." I said kindly, putting my hand on her back as we walked out the dorm.

We walked a short distance and reached Beau and Harry's dorm. It's weird how Harry has been ignoring me lately, but I tried not think anything of it. I probably scared him off. Not that I care, it's just weird.

Steph did a little knock, but pushed the door open slowly anyways. "Hellooo?" she asked peaking her head in the door. Beau was just opening the door as she was opening it as well. She giggled and embraced her boyfriend in a hug. She pulled away and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. I gave him a little wave and said hi to him, and we walked into the dorm. Beau sat down on the bed and he pulled Steph down on his lap and she giggled, as I awkwardly stood there pursing my lips.

"So what have you girls been up to?" Beau asked us but he was only looking at Steph. Seeing them made me want a relationship again. I wanted someone who made me feel complete, just by being in their presence. I wanted someone who would take every chance to compliment me, even when I look terrible. But with everything that has been happening, I have been putting up walls. It frustrated me, but at the same time, I couldn't help it. Especially when I know people can change. Like Toby for instance. Olivia fell for him fast. She loved him. She really did. And he turned. I never want that to happen to me.