Chapter 14

*Taylor's POV*

"Nice of you to join us, Miss. Vortelli." Our diving coach said to me, as I walked late into diving practice. Tom smiled at me. "I'm sorry. I got caught up with... things." I managed to say. The coach rolled his eyes. "Are you changed?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Good, then you're up first." He said. I shook my head, as I climbed up to the top board. I had been diving all my life, so I wasn't nervous. Once I was finally at the top, I felt myself get sick. For some reason, I saw Amanda sitting on the seat where she always sat when I had meets. "Can I go second maybe?" I asked the coach. Tom mouthed the word "relax" to me, but it didn't help. "Go." The coach said. I jumped off the board, in almost perfect position. I landed in the water with a small splash, just like I should. I got out, and heard the coach clapping. "Excellent job, Taylor." He said, before walking over to a group of freshman. "I have a plan." Tom said, walking up next to me. His plans always got us in trouble. "Yes?" I asked. "2:30 AM, meet me at the pool." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Late night swim session?" I asked. He smiled. "You know what tomorrow is, right?" He asked. OF COURSE. "It's our 1 Year anniversary. Sorry... I forgot." I said. "It's fine. You have a lot on your mind. But meet me here at 2:30AM." He said, walking to the diving board. I looked into the stands, and saw Amanda clapping and cheering. I felt sick again. She seemed so happy. She was happy. But thats not even her. That's... that's. "FAKE!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. I turned away, and just bit my lip. "I'm going crazy." I said to myself.