Chapter 43

*Brittany's POV*

Everything was happening too fast. All I could remember was Taylor telling us to stay here while she ran out the door carrying a gun. Now I'm back in my dorm and I'm trying to calm down. Harry came to make sure I was alright, because this was just all so overwhelming. I was crying and I was taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. It wasn't working, and Harry could tell. He came over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Shhhh" he whispered rubbing my back softly. I was melting in his arms and I just took all I could to relax in his arms.

He pulled away and put his large hands on my shoulders, staring into my eyes. He then gently took his thumb and brushed my cheek, coming closer to me. His lips hovered over mine and I couldn't wait any longer so I closed my eyes and gently put my lips on his. It was a very soft, gentle kiss, but that made it so amazing. His lips were smooth and he was very treating me like I was very fragile. Like a piece of glass that can never be broken, but must have lots of attention and care. I felt like I was floating. I literally felt weak to my knees, and that I was spinning around the clouds. He slowly detached his lips from mine, but he still kept his lips centimeters from mine, as if they are practically touching. Then he kissed me once again, even softer than before. I felt amazing knowing that someone actually was treating me the way he was. It was unbelievable. I pulled away and buried my face in his neck and giggled.

"Lets go check up on Taylor." I said looking back into his eyes.

"You sure?" he said, making sure I was okay.

"Uh huh." I said exhaling. I grabbed his hand and we went out the door to go check up on Taylor. Tom was there with her as well as Zayn and Olivia. Beau went back to his dorm. I feel so bad for him. The poor guy has been a wreck.

A/N:

HEY GUYSS!!! Sorry we havent updated in what seems like FOREVER! Two of us have just started school and ou know how crazy the first week can be!

And sorry this chapter like sucked but yeah I had writers block I am sorry....  so yeah!!

WE LOVE YAAA

-Brit