Part Sixty (Facts about this book)

Sixty(✿ ✿ ✿)

Facts you should know about this story. 

Here are the ones I could rack my brain for, if you discover others, don't hesitate to let me know.

FACT NUMBER ONE
🔸As was explained in the story, David is Ikenna's stepbrother. They have same mother but different father. Also note that neither men married her so she's free to make her choice. Which you would find out in the next series.

NUMBER TWO
🔸 Daphne is another illegitimate child in the story. Her father got her mom pregnant and did not marry her instead he married another woman who gave birth to twins—her stepsiblings.

THREE
🔸When her friends found out that she wasn't in good terms with Timmi, they started drifting apart from her. Eventually the queen bee became a lonely teenager.

FOUR
🔸Hadith and Hassan have known David since JSS 1 when they started at GCH. Hassan is the older twin.

FIVE
🔸Hadith is actually the most beautiful girl in SS3 but she didn't contest for that.

SIX
🔸Nkeiruka was supposed to be the student with the most outstanding result but she left the school before writing the end of the year's exams, so Nnenna earned that position.

SEVEN
🔸For those that failed to realize, Nnenna and her siblings are fatherless. Their father died leaving them on their own, thereby heralding their move to Lagos.

EIGHT
Bella's dad owned the hotel Daphne's mom works in, that was how they met each other.

NINE
🔸 Bella looked a lot like her mom than her dad. Her parents were married at a point but divorced along the line.

TEN
🔸 Finally, I feel like I've met people I didn't imagine I could create. I love my characters. They, in one way or another, tell the kind of person that I am.

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting on my book Drama Before Finals ♥️. It's so very much appreciated 🤣🤣🥰❣️.

QUESTION TIME!!!

Who's your favourite character and why?

Who's your least favourite character and why?

Which character do you dislike and why?

Which event in the story do you dislike the most?

Which event in the story do you love the most?

Which family do you love the most?

Which father-figure do you admire the most?

Do you like Mr Femi Adetayo, GCH Principal?

Which mother do you admire the most and why?

Do you like how the story ended?

Did you answer any of these questions? 🤣🤣🤣.

I love you guys. Please send your love coming in on WhatsApp, Facebook and even Wattpad.

I'm think of opening a page on Facebook for my works but I need guidance on that. Don't want to start what I can't continue 💋😍💋.

Take care,,,stay safe,,, and loads of love from Amyirechi to you.