Bonanza! Two Years

😁😁😁
What were you thinking...that the Bonanza would last for two years, oh no! I don't have such patience please.

Anyway...to the main thing.

I want to thank each and everyone who's been supportive of my journey in the course of this story. From the first viewer, first commentor 😁 and first voter (I know they might not see this, but nonetheless) I'm thankful.

To everyone who has made my writing adventure - a thrilling and enjoyable one - I'm thankful too.

I will be two years old on Wattpad, on the eleventh of September. That is, this month and I just felt like doing something to let my readers and even followers know that I'm aware of their support.

I can't give something I don't have, so it's probably not going to be much but you can benefit from it. Even if you don't, it'll still be fun for you.

What are the procedures/ conditions to win?

BONANZA!

Since I want you guys to be a part of this exercise, it's going to be about all of us.

1) Pick any character in this book that you love/ admire.

2) Assuming you're the character, come up with a change of events in the character's life that could lead to a change or new plot in the story.

3) In more than 200 words, narrate how you imagine the next chapter to play in the character's life. In other words, play author and write a new chapter involving the character.

4) If I like your storyline or idea more...then you win the exercise.

BENEFITS!

What are the benefits, if I win?

Well, here.

1) You get the next chapter, with your storyline of course, dedicated to you.

2) A shout out on my message board.

3) A personal thank-you-note from the character you admire, on your message board.

4) I'll read any book(s) of your choice and leave a review on the author's board.

5)Appreciation on my social media handles.

I know you guys can do this. The aim is just to get a glimpse of how you see the story and to know the events that you would want to see too.
You can also help me out of Writer's block by doing this. So Please, help me 🙏🙏🙏.

Example for those that don't get it...

@Amyirechi
I like the character 'Hadith Danjuma.' Hadith is Hassan's twin sister in the story and a hidden character. She's a minor character that adds to the events in the story, but she's also sweet and sarcastic in one.
I like that Hadith is not deeply involved in the drama of highschool life, but I would really like a chapter where she plays a big role.
In the next chapter, Hadith finds out about David and Nnenna's relationship. She tells Hassan in confident, but Hassan gets jealous and thinks that David is courting Nnenna deliberately just to spite him.
He begs Hadith to help him tear them apart. Hadith is torn in two, she doesn't know whether to take sides with her real brother or to tell David about Hassan's plan.

I know the instance above is not up to 200 words, but if you can make yours longer then no problem. I'd really like to get comments like the one above. Not the same storyline please, I already chose this, I want you to give me yours.

Thanks for reading this.
If you read my other book 'A VOW AND A LIE',  then you'd know that something like this is going on there too. So if you can't win here, you have a chance to participate in that one too.
Same conditions and benefits apply.

Thanks 💞🍿🥂.

© Amaka Richard
2020.